Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Discussion

Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

Summer means fun in the sun, but if you're like me, it also means excess shine in your t-zone area. Fortunately there is a new product out from Dr. Hauschka that will combat that excessive shine and not force your friends to wear sunglasses every time they look at your forehead. Melissa Day Cream (valued at $39.95)helps keep shine at bay with ingredients like witch hazel, carrot and lemon extracts. Don't miss your chance to win this warm weather favorite.

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this form so we can contact you if you win. Second, share your day time beauty routine by commenting in the thread below. Good luck!

Melissa Day Cream

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

114 Replies

Ehackley
2 years, 9 months ago
Day time beauty routine

In the morning I wash my face with a hibiscus face cleanser. Then I use a rosewater toner with a cottonball and finish off with a little face lotion.  I always have to put some blush and mascara on as well. :) 

bcript
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Daily routine, I want to win.

My morning routine is to cleanse, moisturize then apply sunscreen unless I am wearing foundation that day then I usually use a foundation with sunscreen included in it. Sometimes i have to re-apply sun screen half way through the day if I am out side a lot.

jerseygirl2008
2 years, 9 months ago
Melissa Day Cream give away

My beauty routine : I always wear sunscreen no matter what!! I don't always wash my face in the morning, because how dirty does it get while I'm asleep?? 

susan_mather_barone
2 years, 9 months ago
Daytime beauty routine

I wash with Boots sensitive skin foaming cleanser, then follow-up with Olay's Regenerist replenishing serum and Eucerin 30 spf lotion, for sensitive skin.

swoogietwo
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

I wash with noxema then I apply tinted moisturizer 

ferriz
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter to Win 1 of 50 Melissa Day Creams from Dr. Hauschka

every morning i wash my face and apply a moisturizer with spf then do my makeup. always have to have sunscreen!

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

azdrienne
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago

I jump in the shower after I work out and wash my face in there. Then I put on Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin. That's it before the whole powder, blush, mascara whatnot. I also often use a toner when I get home from work just to feel less oily and worn out.

jann_dougherty
2 years, 9 months ago
My Morning Skin Care Routine

I first wash my fash with Weleda's Almond Oil Soothing Facial Cleanser; I then follow with their toner. Next I apply Aveeno's Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 to my super clean, super soft face!

0726th
2 years, 9 months ago
my day time beauty routine

in the morning I wash my face with some rose face wash, then I will apply toner with cotton, then put on some lotion that has at least spf15, and finish up with avon spf15 lip moisturizer~

(I don't like put on make up)

Faulfamily
2 years, 9 months ago

I cleanse, tone and moisturize morning and night.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend