Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » New Total Beauty Deal: $50 in DHC products for only $25

Discussion

New Total Beauty Deal: $50 in DHC products for only $25

We're back this week with another awesome deal on anti-aging skin care products from DHC. Want to get a Get a clear, younger-looking complexion with  all-natural and organic skincare and makeup? Well, look no further. DHC Skin Care promotes radiant, age defying skin naturally. The deal is only valid till Tuesday night at 11:59 p.m. EST. We've almost sold 150 vouchers today alone, so hurry up and snag one for yourself before they run out.

Click here to access the deal. 

DHC Skin Care

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

evet
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
DHC is a plus in more ways

I had been a customer and tried their products, but I have been strapped for money, so have not recently ordered.  They are a socially conscious cosmetic group in the country of their origin, which is what I check into if I am researching.  If they are above the price you pay normally, they used to have specials sales

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend