Home » Community » Message Boards » » Shampoo for blonde hair??

Discussion

Shampoo for blonde hair??

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for blonde highlighted hair (bleach or peroxide)??? I have used Redken Blond Glam and hated the build up left behind. Any suggestions??

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Shampoo for blonde hair

I too have blonde dyed hair.  I use Lavender shampoo and conditioner I order from drgustore.com.  I also use, in between, Aveda's Damage Repair - once a week.  And I don't wash my hair every day, nor do I use heat appliances. My hair is in good health.  I also take vitamins and calcium supplements to make sure hair stays healthy.  On the other hand, I am growing out my hair because I had a bad haircut, and I am wearing wigs (I know that sounds weird) to get through the grow out.  The nice thing is that I can wash my hair, condition it, and then put on the wig and look very glamorous.  I am not in a position right now to show my evil hair cut.  But the routine with shampoo and conditioner really does work nicely.  It leaves my hair soft and manageable, without any buildup.

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Shampoo for blonde hair??

John Frieda also has a line for blonde hair, as does Pantene. I would check out the product reviews on TotalBeauty to see what fellow blondes are saying.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend