Home » Community » Message Boards » » Cavitation (ultrasound fat loss) & Pregnancy

Discussion

Cavitation (ultrasound fat loss) & Pregnancy

Hi,

I am a healthy 30 year old woman, do not smoke, do not drink, I have a balanced diet and practice sports. Unknowingly I have been doing two sessions of cavitation while the first and second week of pregnancy. Today after having strong pre-menstrual pain, I miscarried naturally.

I've been very concerned about the side effects that ultrasound might have on the embryo / fetus, I have talked to experts and thanks to God in the early stages of pregnancy if there is anything dangerous to the embrio your body aborts naturally.

What would have happened in a later stage of the pregnancy when the vital organs of the fetus are forming? I doubt anyone can answer this as neither a gynecologist or a hospital's radiology expert where able to help me as they do not understand the side effects of cavitation in pregnancy yet.

Be careful, these techniques can be dangerous to you and your baby.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Cavitation (ultrasound fat loss) & Pregnancy

Hi Arblu,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but I would definitely talk to your doctor about any questions you have regarding treatments. There are many treatments and ingredients pregnant women should not use, but it's best to listen to your doctor for this stuff.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend