Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

It's the first official week of summer, which means it's time to get your body ready for some fun in the sun. If your skin hasn't seen much sun since last summer, have no fear. Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway will help you look beach ready in no time. We're giving one Total Beauty reader the chance to win a handpicked selection of summer body goodies from our infamous beauty product closet -- don't miss out on your chance to win.

How to enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can notify you if you win. Second, share why you should win this prize in the comments below by Wednesday, June 29, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Bronze Summer Giveaway

Products Included in the Giveaway:

Urban Decay Cocoa Sparkling Lickable Body Powder 

Infinity Sun Hydrating Moisturizer

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse

Australian Gold SPF 15 Sun Lotion

Schick Quattro Trim Style for Woman

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

nikimm
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Hope I win!

Everyone always looks better with a tan and a fake one is healthy then sitting in the sun

msdalp
2 years, 9 months ago
Bronzer Giveaway

Would love to win. My body is PALE!

karenfay
2 years, 9 months ago
bronze summer body giveaway

This would give me and mine the extra confidence needed to be on the beach in my swimsuit. I'd love to win!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend