Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

It's the first official week of summer, which means it's time to get your body ready for some fun in the sun. If your skin hasn't seen much sun since last summer, have no fear. Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway will help you look beach ready in no time. We're giving one Total Beauty reader the chance to win a handpicked selection of summer body goodies from our infamous beauty product closet -- don't miss out on your chance to win.

How to enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can notify you if you win. Second, share why you should win this prize in the comments below by Wednesday, June 29, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Bronze Summer Giveaway

Products Included in the Giveaway:

Urban Decay Cocoa Sparkling Lickable Body Powder 

Infinity Sun Hydrating Moisturizer

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse

Australian Gold SPF 15 Sun Lotion

Schick Quattro Trim Style for Woman

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

MissXu
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Travelling

I'm actually going to travelling halfway around the world soon, and these products would really help me out whether I'm out in the sun or just chilling indoors. 

diana_salazarklempner
2 years, 9 months ago
Win

I should win it because I never win anything  ;)

candy3440
2 years, 9 months ago
Bronze Summer Body Giveaway!

I'd LOVE to win the Bronze Summer Body Giveaway because I'm going to Cocoa Beach, FL later this summer, and I definitely need everything in this kit to look and feel my best on the beach (I'm from PA so my skin is NOT beach ready, LOL)!!  I really need a good moisturizer to get my skin back into shape after the cold winter, and since I'm very fair, I could certainly use some bronzer and self-tanner to add a little color to my skin (don't wanna blind anyone, haha).  Oh, and of course, I ALWAYS use sunscreen and a new razor/trimmer would be great too!  Thanks so much Cool

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

-I would love to win this!  It's a wonderful set of products.  I am not very dark, and could use all the help I could get in the Tan / Bronzing department.  LOL!  :)

christa88
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I would love to win this great prize package!  My skin is very pale and looks like I have never seen the light of day!  My legs never tan and most of the time my arms and face burn in the sun!  I would love to have this great prize, so that I can have some beautiful skin to show off for summer!

happyhappyAlicia
2 years, 9 months ago
Make my year!

I think I should win because I deserve it! I just joined Total Beauty and it would be the greatest thing ever if I won! And it would make my year if I actually won something!!

suzanna_gonzalez
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I’m looking kind of pale right now & I’m not trying to look like an orange. Sun protection is very important, and taking care of my skin. Using this products would help get a nice glow tan without burning my skin outside. Thanks =)

kathy_adams_steele
2 years, 9 months ago
Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I would love to win this for two reason -- first is I am a natural red-head and have the fair complexion to go with it -- so the only tan for me is a fake tan :)   @nd reason is I was a dermatology nurse and know the hazards to sun exposure and tanning beds....so I woul love to win this so I can help promote a healthy tan!!   Kathleen

kelser11
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
I should win because...

I live in Oregon, and it's extremely gloomy for most of the year. My skin is ghostly pale, I would feel much more confident in my bikini this summer if I had a bit of a tan. Faux is definitely the way to go when it comes to tanning...I'm not really trying to get skin cancer or early aging.Cool

kleiman
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Why should I win this contest?

It's hard for me to say why I deserve to win this contest over anyone else. The only thing I can say is why I'd like to win this contest. I am a red head, green eyes with pasty white skin who is allergic to the sun. I have never had a tan and I have learned to hate the summers because while everyone else looks so healthy and happy, I look sickly. I have tried a few bronzers but they always turned me a strange shade of orange. I would love to try these bronzers from these very fine companies because I'm sure I could find at least a few of the products that would look fabulous on me and I wouldn't feel so left out and isolated every summer. Summer is supposed to be fun, not a time to dread. Maybe these products would make me feel like everyone else and not the oddball red head with the pasty white skin that people stare at, point at and make nasty comments to during the summer months.

Thank you for the opportunity to possibly win these fabulous products and Good Luck to everyone else as well. I'm sure everyone entering would love to win as much as I do.

Dlori

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend