Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

It's the first official week of summer, which means it's time to get your body ready for some fun in the sun. If your skin hasn't seen much sun since last summer, have no fear. Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway will help you look beach ready in no time. We're giving one Total Beauty reader the chance to win a handpicked selection of summer body goodies from our infamous beauty product closet -- don't miss out on your chance to win.

How to enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can notify you if you win. Second, share why you should win this prize in the comments below by Wednesday, June 29, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Bronze Summer Giveaway

Products Included in the Giveaway:

Urban Decay Cocoa Sparkling Lickable Body Powder 

Infinity Sun Hydrating Moisturizer

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse

Australian Gold SPF 15 Sun Lotion

Schick Quattro Trim Style for Woman

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

swest72766
2 years, 10 months ago
Reason I should win!

Because I look like a marshmallow,lol and everyone knows bronzed skin makes you look thinner and plus it would be a courtesy to all the people at the beach so I would not scare them with my palenessCool

Dyane78
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I have always preferred a fake tan over sunbathing, and I really need this because im from ALASKA! We only get 3 months of summer at best.  Anchorage usually gets cloudy rainy weather because its by the coast. Please let me have this chance to win these great product brands so my legs will look AH MAZING!

swoogietwo
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Because I patrol the housing projects by Coney Island Beach and need to protect my skin while I protect the residents.

Dolorosa
2 years, 10 months ago
Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Why should I win this giveaway?  I'm desperate!  I'm dry, hairy, need some sparkle,

and love mousse (especially chocolate)!

Carol455
2 years, 10 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I would like to win because I am still fairly young and do not want to get cancer.  Fake Bake is the only way to go. 

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
I want to win this prize...

so I can enjoy the winnings with my wife.

elisse
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Would love to win to be able to try some new products! I have Psoriasis, sun is good for my skin, and I LOVE it!

crystal_rangel
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Give away

I would love to win all these prizes I have vary fair skin and when I am in the sun I burn really bad.At the pool any where.And I want to have a healthy glow I am a heart transplant survior and would love this.Crystal RangelSmile

Phoenix11
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Sunny Weather

We've had record rain this year, & now the sun's finally out,  I need some tanning supplies!

debbie_gimberg
2 years, 10 months ago
great for me

Love to pamper and take advantage of items I can use to save my skin from the sun!Cool

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend