Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

It's the first official week of summer, which means it's time to get your body ready for some fun in the sun. If your skin hasn't seen much sun since last summer, have no fear. Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway will help you look beach ready in no time. We're giving one Total Beauty reader the chance to win a handpicked selection of summer body goodies from our infamous beauty product closet -- don't miss out on your chance to win.

How to enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can notify you if you win. Second, share why you should win this prize in the comments below by Wednesday, June 29, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Bronze Summer Giveaway

Products Included in the Giveaway:

Urban Decay Cocoa Sparkling Lickable Body Powder 

Infinity Sun Hydrating Moisturizer

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse

Australian Gold SPF 15 Sun Lotion

Schick Quattro Trim Style for Woman

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

melikegarfield
2 years, 10 months ago
my kingdom for a "beauty aid" kit!

I'm either not out at all (I work 3rd shift) or out a lot...like on weekends.

Right now I have no color and think the Cocoa Body powder would be great with the mousse. And I can't get enough for my boyfriends razor/trimmer: probably time for my own :)

Also when I do go out I need a mild sun lotion and 15 SPF would be right and moisturizer is always a plus.

This would be an awesome set especially given I have limited "me" money at this time.

dstoutholcomb
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

faux tans are the way to go (for me)

bcript
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
why i should win.

I should win this complete tanning package because as I get older, I realize, and can see, the damage that the sun has on my face and body. This package has everything needed to prevent any more damage and still give me the "Golden Goddess" look that I crave.

bcript on Twitter, and I am Bobbie Crippen on FaceBook.

twylajoy
2 years, 10 months ago
Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

This would be a great opportunity to try products I'm not usually able to splurge on.  Thanks!

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Bronze Summer ...

I'd like to win because I have already had suspicious spots frozen off. I try to avoid the sun as much as possible. At the same time, would like a "healthy looking" glow!

Marissa297
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I would love to win this prize to ready for a great summer.

shelbyjean
2 years, 10 months ago
I Should Win The Sweepstakes Because.... :)

I reaaaallly want to win this sweepstakes, because well, to put it bluntly, i'm as pale as an egg! Haha, and I don't really like tanning in a tanning bed because of the radiation and skin cancer stuff. I want to have nice skin, and not look old. XD I want these products to help me look more summer-y :)

paula_caudill
2 years, 10 months ago
I should win because...

I became a grandma for the first time and I am feeling kinda old, I would love to win this so I can try to feel pretty and youthful again!! Thank you! Laughing

BrenBren
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I need as much help as I can get! I am absolutely the palest person I know...I am practically transparent! I need the good stuff to help me get some color the right way! Please bring me back to life!!

swest72766
2 years, 10 months ago
Reason I should win!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend