Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

It's the first official week of summer, which means it's time to get your body ready for some fun in the sun. If your skin hasn't seen much sun since last summer, have no fear. Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway will help you look beach ready in no time. We're giving one Total Beauty reader the chance to win a handpicked selection of summer body goodies from our infamous beauty product closet -- don't miss out on your chance to win.

How to enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can notify you if you win. Second, share why you should win this prize in the comments below by Wednesday, June 29, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Bronze Summer Giveaway

Products Included in the Giveaway:

Urban Decay Cocoa Sparkling Lickable Body Powder 

Infinity Sun Hydrating Moisturizer

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse

Australian Gold SPF 15 Sun Lotion

Schick Quattro Trim Style for Woman

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

evet
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Need a change

Guess I am tired of the same old same old me.  I would love a chance to get to the beach during the summer but that does not seem likely.  So, why not something to help me along.  Hope this extreme color I'm using here is not obnoxious, I am just trying to learn everything I can.  I could really use the body powder, and the other things that I have not used yet. 

MED401
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Why I should win.

I would love to try all these products.  I can't think of a better reason that that.  It's really quite simple.  Plus.....I love free stuff.

kleiman
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I am a redhead who is allergic to the sun and have never been able to tan. My skin is paper white and while I suppose I'm lucky in that I've been spared a lifetime of sun induced wrinkles, it would be nice to have some products that I could use on my skin that would make me appear bronzed without turning that dreaded orange artificial look I always seem to turn. I suppose there are more important things in life than looking tan but it would be something special for me if just for one summer, I could feel a part of the festivities and have a pretty bronzed appearance, just like the rest of my friends. Thank you for this opportunity to possibly win this generous contest and good luck to all.

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com 

bettyboop4
2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you

After a long harsh winter my skin could deffinately use some

tlc.

purduette
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Pale redhead with skin cancer issues

I'm a very pale redhead whose days of sunbathing are long over. You see, I've had 5 pre-cancerous moles removed already and another scheduled to be removed July 6th. All that time in my youth spent slathered in baby oil whie laying on reflective sheets might have left me nicely bronzed but took it's toll. Now I never go out without sunscreen -- including the winter. I know it's the right thing to do but miss having a golden glow...

cindi_hoppes
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the fabulous interview and giveaway!

My husband and I are going on a trip to celebrate our 25th wedding

anniversary... All of the prizes in your giveaway would be delightful

to win and take with us!

Many thanks to you...

Cindi

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
SUN

I would love this because I gave up tanning for skin cancer reasons. Great giveaway!!

elizzy40
2 years, 10 months ago
I SHOULD WIN THIS PRIZE

I SHOULD WIN THIS PRIZE BECAUSE AS A SINGLE MOM TO A 4 YR. OLD CHILD I WORK FULL TIME AND HAVE NOT HAD THE OPPORTUNITY AND FINANCES TO AFFORD A VACATION IN SIX YEARS.  WINNING THIS GREAT PRIZE WOULD AT LEAST MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION.

alexis_victoria_krascomartin
2 years, 10 months ago
RE:Why I Should Win!BRONZE SUMMER GIVAWAY!

I Should Win This Because Im Loyal To Total Beauty!And most of all I Need It BAAAAAD!The Sun Reflects from how White I Am!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Great giveaway!

This is such a cool giveaway! I"d love to win it and get a healthy glow the right way!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend