Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

It's the first official week of summer, which means it's time to get your body ready for some fun in the sun. If your skin hasn't seen much sun since last summer, have no fear. Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway will help you look beach ready in no time. We're giving one Total Beauty reader the chance to win a handpicked selection of summer body goodies from our infamous beauty product closet -- don't miss out on your chance to win.

How to enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can notify you if you win. Second, share why you should win this prize in the comments below by Wednesday, June 29, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good luck!

Bronze Summer Giveaway

Products Included in the Giveaway:

Urban Decay Cocoa Sparkling Lickable Body Powder 

Infinity Sun Hydrating Moisturizer

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Mousse

Australian Gold SPF 15 Sun Lotion

Schick Quattro Trim Style for Woman

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

Tracyhep
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I haven't seen much sun all year and could really use a nice faux tan before I go out in my bathing suit.

23Amber
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Pick me, pick me

Cause I'm outside gardening and need some sun protection and hydrating moisturizing; plus I don't own any Sparkling Lickable Body Powder and I'd LOVE to!Cool

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
why i should win...

I would like a slight healthier way to tan (even though the sun is still kind of bad) instead of burning when I am out in the sun/ or going to a tanning salon.  Lotions would also be an inexpensive way to tan if I wanted to continue to use these products.   

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
I should win this fabulus prize because...

I would try them and review them here on totalbeauty.com of course!

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer Body Giveaway

I would love to win this prize to look my best in the summer sun and have more confidence in myself, especially at the beach.  These are great products and it would be a dream to win!

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win Our Bronze Summer Body Giveaway

I need this kit because I look & feel so much better with a tan!

littlebeauty408
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
I need these products!!

I could use all of these products!  I love sparkling powders and lotions in the summertime so the sparkling body powder would be great to win. I'm also running out of sunscreen so there's another thing that would be good to win.  As for the self-tan product, I am pretty light skinned (I can be blinding in the sunlight) and have wanted to try a self-tanner.  I've also wanted to try the trimmer too.  These are great products and I need them. =)

roshunda_millerjohnson
2 years, 10 months ago
I should win because...

I have never tried the bronzed look before and would love the chance to see how fabulous my brown skin would look with all the beautiful products!! Thank you>

kikina
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
I should win because my skin tell its story :)

I have always taken geat care of my skin. I use creams everyday, face and body and I love spray tans and bronzers, so I keep my summer look but in a safe way!

cricket587
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer Body and A Chance To Win

I'm not sure if I deserve to win, but it sure would be nice too, All the women out there including myself would love to have these products, who wouldn't? It's a moisturzer for the body as well as a sun screen and to boot a bronzer tanning mousse, along with a few other items such as the powder which sounds devine and the trimmer, nice to have on hand. enough said. A tan with out the sun and all the protection you need. what else would a women want? A nice tall glass of lemonade would be nice. Good Luck everyone.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend