Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Who's your celebrity makeup icon?

Discussion

Who's your celebrity makeup icon?

Hi Everyone!

For myself looking through magazines & seeing celebrities on the redcarpet is a time to get inspired for makeup looks. There's always a few that I fall in love with & have to try & recreate on myself.

Out of the many I always tend to go back to a certain few, but if you have to pick one celebrity who's your all time favorite makeup icon who would it be?

For me it's Megan fox. I just love the way her eyes are always done, esp. the sultry smokey look.

Who's yours?!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

13 Replies

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
makeup icon

either anne hathaway or kate hudson

btw2335
2 years, 5 months ago
celebrity icon

Gwen Stefani. I love her fun, edgy/classic glamour look!!

beccacosmetica
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Kourtney Kardashian & Vanessa Hudgens

I personally love the looks that Kourtney has as I feel she always has a luxurious but also natural look, I love her brown eyes and big beautiful lashes, and adore when she has her orange YSL lipstick, suits her so well!

I also adore Vanessa Hudgen's makeup as a younger and more relaxed inspiration, she has the sweetest face and always complements it well with great looks.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend