Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Who's your celebrity makeup icon?

Discussion

Who's your celebrity makeup icon?

Hi Everyone!

For myself looking through magazines & seeing celebrities on the redcarpet is a time to get inspired for makeup looks. There's always a few that I fall in love with & have to try & recreate on myself.

Out of the many I always tend to go back to a certain few, but if you have to pick one celebrity who's your all time favorite makeup icon who would it be?

For me it's Megan fox. I just love the way her eyes are always done, esp. the sultry smokey look.

Who's yours?!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

13 Replies

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Who's your celebrity makeup icon?

I usually love Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis' makeup looks. They're typically natural but with a fun element like a colorful smoky eye or something. They also have similar skin tone to me so I can actually copy most of their looks.

Naomi00
2 years, 10 months ago
Kim Kardashian

On or off the redcarpet her makeup looks great! I'm a huge smokey eye fan and she wears it well.

magali_lagunas
2 years, 10 months ago

I Have been a big fan of Kim Kardashian's makeup. I feel that everyday she goes out she has great skin, she always has glowing skin and she always has makeup on that works with her since of style.

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago

I always love how Kiera Knightley's eye makeup looks. But honestly I think these days I feel like Blake Lively can do no wrong. 

clc0304
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
celebrity icon

I have to say Fergie she has a combo of edgy and seductive

darkcocoa
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
For me...

I get inspired by the natural beauty of everyday women. Even here in the midwest, I have seen some really soft beautiful makeup looks that excudes confidence and a special glow that can't be matched. I do love magazine's (W is my go to), but nothing like seeing it with your own eyes.

Tongue out

Coconutvanilla7
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Fave celeb makeup icon

I have to go with Carrie Underwood and Reese Witherspoon. They both know how to make their makeup look very natural and beautiful at the same time. They don't go overboard with too much.

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 7 months ago

Pink!  i love everything about her, she is awesome

PPolished
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Scarlett Johansson

Always looks beautiful and not overly done up. Plus she pulls off the bold red lip in a way I could never handle.

Mssaralee18
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
kim kardashian & victoria beckham

i totally love their looks.. they do love smokey eyes.. and also nude lips.. the finish is flawless.. and its like they dont even have to do a retouch when they do their own makeup.. and also the lashes.. which kim has long eyelashes.. and the simplicity of the makeup of victoria beckham is so seductive but so simple at the same time.. its like even if you do that in the day time its perfect..

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend