Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » How often do you wear makeup?

Discussion

How often do you wear makeup?

Hi Ladies!!

I'm curious do you wear makeup everyday?  If so, is it a full makeup application or just powder and liner.

I wear a full makeup application 5 days a week and powder and liner on my off days.

Thanks

http://misoglamorous.net

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

28 Replies

elizabethroman
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
RE: How often do you wear makeup?

I go all out with my makeup Monday- Friday and usually go bare on Saturday and Sunday, unless I’m going out somewhere and that means stepping outside my house door. Lol. I love applying makeup it's so much fun.

itzelc18
2 years, 8 months ago
Re: How often do you wear makeup?

I actually don't use much make-up; just mascara and very rarely a second product like on my lips. When I get dressed up for a party or anything fancy, usually two products is the maximum. My face can't really handle too much make-up.

PPolished
insider
2 years, 8 months ago

Pretty much every day but not to the same degree as if I was going out somewhere or seeing people.

saifai
insider
2 years, 8 months ago

I've got ridiculously pale skin, so yes I wear makeup every day. In the very least, I'll put on some tinted moisturizer, powder in the t-zone, some blush, and a mascara. Anything less and I'll get strangers asking me if I feel okay.

If I'm not going out, I'll go with a lighter routine. If I'm stepping foot out the door, I'll do a full makeup routine (though how much eyeshadow and what shade lipstick I wear depends on the event I'm heading for).

RhamiJaguar
insider
2 years, 7 months ago

It really depends on what I'm doing that day. If I'm staying inside at home all day, I wont use any makeup, just cleanse and moisturize. (Unless I'm feeling armorous for my hubby!), or might just use a very light amount of powder.

If I'm going to work, it really depends. Some days I just wear some foundation and blush to give me some color and make my complexion look even, but it depends on the job. If i'm going to be sweating a lot, i wont wear any make up, because nothing feels more gross than having sweaty makeup all over your face.

If we're going out for fun or to somewhere nice, i'll usually do a full routine, including eye liner and shadow depending on how im feeling that day. 

aprillynnnxo
insider
2 years, 6 months ago

I'm constantly wearing make-up. I usually do my full make up look mon-friday. then on the weekends if im going out, i will as well. however, if im not going out, i'll just throw on some foundation and mascara and do whatever. 

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 6 months ago

If I roll out of bed and go to lunch or something I'll just wear mascara.  Other wise it's all or nothing.  If I'm working or leaving the house for the day it's full makeup (foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder, mascara, blush, lipgloss.......pretty silly I know). And that's usually 6 days a week.

Mssaralee18
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
everyday!!

i cant go out of the house without any makeup on.. seriously.. id rather leave my cellphone or wallet at home.. but not my makeup bag.. its like im naked without any lipstick or foundation or even a blushon.. when im at home thats the time i dont put any makup on.. but i prep my skin for facials.. and masks.. but sometimes i dont use mascara coz it dries our my eyelashes.. coz they are very short and very fine.. so i only put mascara when it comes to big events.. like weddings.. or etc..

but when i go out.. i go all out .. makeup wise! coz thats the time your gonna be creative..and for trial and error..  and 2nd of all im a hair and makeup artist.. some of my clients hired me coz they saw my makeup and they asked me who did my makeup and i said myself.. its like you're selling yourself .. i am the product of what im selling.. so why not hitting 2 birds with 1 stone right.. you look fabulous and at the same time they compliment your work and get hired for it..

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend