Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » How often do you wear makeup?

Discussion

How often do you wear makeup?

Hi Ladies!!

I'm curious do you wear makeup everyday?  If so, is it a full makeup application or just powder and liner.

I wear a full makeup application 5 days a week and powder and liner on my off days.

Thanks

http://misoglamorous.net

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

28 Replies

DevranM
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: How often do you wear makeup?

Monday thru Friday I will typically wear a tinted moisturizer, concealer, eyeliner and lip gloss. Weekends vary. If I'm going out I'll do a full face of makeup, but if I'm just hanging out - I'll ony opt of the tinted moisturizer and maybe some concealer. I like to let my pores breathe as much as I can on the weekend!

Ariel1012
2 years, 10 months ago

I only wear make up on the days I know I will be out in public.

23Amber
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
I'm a daily doer

Everyday, the whole kit and kaboddle!  I love putting on makeup, it's a fun thing for me plus I look better.  I'm over 1/2 century old and makeup does wonders.

Celebrate EVERY Day!Kiss

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

It depends on where I'm going, along with other variables like time, the weather, and whether I feel like it.  I rarely do full makeup anymore as I don't have the time/energy/motivation as I did when I was much younger, but the minimum I'll wear in public is foundation or tinted moisturizer, concealer (most of the time) and a little lipstick.

I don't wear any makeup when I stay home, just bare skin so it has a chance to "breathe".

For me, "full makeup" would mean eye shadow and maybe some liner and/or blush.  No powder; I have dry skin and it draws attention to it.  I don't wear mascara.  Plus for me, less is more.  The more I wear, the more I have to remove, and a lot of times I'm too tired to have to do all that.  Just want to go to bed already, LOL.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
I used to wear it every single day

I had sun spots pop up a few years ago so I didn't leave the house to get the mail without make up on. Now thanks to wearing sunblock religiously and clinique's repair wear laser focus, the spots have faded and I feel more comfortable in my skin then I ever have. I've actually been going bare faced quite a bit this last year... Far more than I ever though I would...

crazygirl21
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
All the time!

I always wear some form of makeup and I hate when people say they only need mascara and gloss as their go toI need concealer.....and lots of it; under my eyes all over my nose and around other areas on my face. But that doesn't do the trick either because then I need to set it with powder. And I'm very washed out (pale) so I always wear blush....always.

ljac
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Everyday I wear foundation and a teeny bit of blush. Eye shadow is occasionally. Lip gloss sometimes. I try to keep it to a minimum.

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I'm rather tomboy-ish, so I don't tend to wear makeup; however, when I go out to party or school ceremonies, I use powder, curl my eyelashes, put on eyeliner and eyeshadow, gloss my lips, and style my hair. I tend to look pretty presentable after makeup :)

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
well

most days i add my tarte smooth operator, blush, and mascara and i define my brows.

but if its a night out, foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, brows, mascara, shadow, liner lol

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 8 months ago
Every day, and full application.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend