Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » How often do you wear makeup?

Discussion

How often do you wear makeup?

Hi Ladies!!

I'm curious do you wear makeup everyday?  If so, is it a full makeup application or just powder and liner.

I wear a full makeup application 5 days a week and powder and liner on my off days.

Thanks

http://misoglamorous.net

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

28 Replies

MissXu
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Some Days

I usually just wear makeup when I'm out with friends. On school days, I wear just mascara and a bit of eye shadow plus lip balm. Recently I purchased tinted mositerizer, so I'll probably be wearing that more often. Otherwise, I don't wear makeup on days that I don't go out. Sometimes I like to play around with looks at home. 

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: How often do you wear makeup?

On lazy days I apply light foundation/concealer underneath my eyes and on my eye lids, curl my eye lashes and add a little bit of mascara, apply a color stick on the apples of my cheeks and use a lip gloss or lip stick (I love having color on my lips). This takes me about 3 minutes.

If I'm doing something special I'll add eye liner, more mascara, blush and bronzer. This will take me closer to 7-10 minutes. 

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
How often do you wear makeup?

During the week I wear primer, foundation, mascara, and setting powder (oily skin). Sometimes I will wear eyeshadow. But It looks completely natural like I'm not wearing anything at all.

On the weekends to run errands I dont' wear makeup at all. Its too much of a hassle. But if I'm going somewhere during the day, I will pretty much follow the same routine as during the week.

If I'm going out, I go all out. Full application :)

evet
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
My makeup needs

I now wear moisturizer during most of the year  on part of my face due to combination skin. I will try most things if available just to see how I can work it.  But, I don't like to go out without at least eyeliner.  I think that I have been using less makeup in some areas than when I was a younger.  But, I have more skin issues that I like to hide, such as cover stick when it is red due to skin irritation, and then a stick foundation.  My skin tone/color can vary according to the season.  So, I don't rely on finding a color that will quite match it.  If I ever wear more makeup, (blush for example)  it will be if a picture is being taken.  I feel the camera can be unflattering ,if you don't accent your face in a way.  Especially in certain light.  Those pictures remain in people's memories, and so I don't want to see myself all washed out from the bad lighting. 

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

On weekdays I wear a light coverage foundation, under eye concealer, blush, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. On the weekends though I usually stick with under eye concealer, mascara, blush and lip balm, unless I'm going out at night. I try to give my face a break from foundation on the weekends if I can.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
How often do you wear makeup

Sometimes when I am just at home, I do eyebrows and mascara.  (after always moisture routine).  If I plan I gong out I do the whole thing.  I use concealer, primer, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss..  I usually wear a smokey eye because my eyes are my best feature, and I want to play that up.

italiaca
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Everyday

The only time I don't wear makeup is when I'm home sick. If I'm leaving the house, I've got moisturizer, sunscreen, concealer, eye liner, mascara, and gloss on at a minimum.

ohsojesss
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
everyday

i'm an everyday makeup kind of girl. my usual is foundation, shadow primer, shadow, liner, mascara, & sometimes some bronzer. putting on my makeup is like a ritual, i call it my "me" time haha. i just enjoy doing my makeup & playing around with new looks. on days when i'm not really going anywhere i'll go for a more natural look though consisting of foundation, shadow primer, shadows close to my skin tone, but a tad darker for definition & mascara.

SunBunnyxxxooo
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago

Since makeup is my profession, I am FULL face, no holds barred about 5 days a week! On my off days I am normally outside, so I do tinted moisturizer, eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. There are rare days I dont want ANYTHING on my face and that happens maybe once every 2 months. Kiss

Naomi00
2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks Ladies!!!

Thanks for repling!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend