Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » What Do You Think of Multi-Colored Nails?

Discussion

What Do You Think of Multi-Colored Nails?

Hi everyone,

I've been noticing a trend lately where there are multi-colored nails popping around in magazines and blogs. I recently saw one in black and white, but since it is almost summer I thought a pop of color might be fun. What do you ladies think of this trend and how it looks on my toes? Also no judging my feet please ... I know they're feet and not cute, but I wanted to get your thoughts on the nails so the feet had to be included. 

Multi-Colored Toe Nails

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

teema
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
multi-colored nails

Why not!!! 

I would love to but i have bad/weak nails... 

darkcocoa
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Get it Tracy! =)

I love multi-color nails and your feet are very nice. Good color combo, I think multi-color nails brings out a playful side in us all. Wink

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: What Do You Think of Multi-Colored Nails?

I like multi-colored nails in bright colors :D It also depends in the situation you are in: I'm not sure if you can show multi-colored neon orange&green nails at work (I'm a student so I don't know) but it's summer, so enjoy!

charmaine_cimo
2 years, 9 months ago
It's a great trend.

It's great if you want something creative, but don't have time or patience for Nail art!!! 

*C*

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend