Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » What Do You Think of Multi-Colored Nails?

Discussion

What Do You Think of Multi-Colored Nails?

Hi everyone,

I've been noticing a trend lately where there are multi-colored nails popping around in magazines and blogs. I recently saw one in black and white, but since it is almost summer I thought a pop of color might be fun. What do you ladies think of this trend and how it looks on my toes? Also no judging my feet please ... I know they're feet and not cute, but I wanted to get your thoughts on the nails so the feet had to be included. 

Multi-Colored Toe Nails

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

DevranM
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: What Do You Think of Multi-Colored Nails?

First of all - you have great feet! Don't worry :) I actually REALLY like this nail polish idea! In summer I tend to wear more neon/bright nail polishes and this would look great. Think about the french manicure -- People are now painting the tips in various colors (pink, blue, etc.) instead of white, so why not mix up your toes too? Thanks for the idea!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
So fun and fabulous for summer!

I just picked up some super bright nail polish colors the other day, I'm totally going to try this! Thanks for the great idea!!

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

I think it's a really cute trend! Although, I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of lazy when it comes to my nails so I may not be up for two bottles of polish at a time :)

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago

Thanks ladies! Cindy if you do it, please post a pic as I'd love to see your spin on this.

evet
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
It all depends

What is the outfit going along with it and where are you going.  Self expression is great, how about some great decorative elements too. 

aly7
elite
2 years, 10 months ago

I love this trend! I like to paint my nails bright orange except silver on my ring fingers.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Multi colored nails

How fun!! Your feet look terrific.  I am going to try this.  I know the ad you're taling about - black and white.  I think it is a really good idea for sandal season - show off them tootsies!!

kikina
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Color

Why not? I love color! I'll try it Tongue out

fmlgirl101
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

I this trend, it is helpful when I can't pick just one color. Which is every time I paint my nails!

littlebeauty408
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Multi-colored nails

I have tried this on my finger nails, I used hot pink and fushia.  I think on the toes it doesn't look as good, but it could depend on the colors used.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend