Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

We can't emphasize how important it is to stay protected while enjoying the warmer weather this season. To help the cause, we're giving away 5 Aveeno Summer Survival Kits to five lucky readers -- don't miss out on your chance to snag some goods!

How to Enter: First fill out your information in this form (so we can contact you if you win). Second, tell us your best makeup trick by commenting in the thread below by Tuesday, June 21, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good Luck!

Aveeno Summer Essentials Giveaway

Each Aveeno Summer Survival Kit Includes: 

A Branded AVEENO® Beach Towel

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK SPRAYS (SPF 85 and SPF 50)
Formulated with SPF 50 and a higher SPF 85 for full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin
One-touch application mechanism allows for easy, fast use
Oil-free, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-whitening and waterproof

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 85
Provides a higher SPF, for superior protection and wear-ability
Non-greasy lotion rubs on easy, and absorbs quickly for superior sun application
Oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and waterproof
Full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Unique natural oatmeal formula helps prevent and protect dry skin
Provides long-lasting moisturization – up to 24 hours
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or windburned skin
Non-greasy and fast absorbing
Won’t clog pores
Fragrance free
Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

79 Replies

sumake
2 years, 10 months ago
Beauty Tip

I use 100SPF Sunblock so that I can mix a drop of concealer or foundation with it to even out my skin before applying makeup.

Probe211
2 years, 10 months ago
Aveeno contest - makeup tips

To keep your eye pencil lasting longer on your upper lid, dust it with a little bit of powder before you draw your line of eyeliner.  It tends to cling better than just drawing a line on your bare lid.  The other tip I have is whenever you do any type of treatment on your face, don't forget your neck!!  It shows your age as well.

leighann_floyd
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
best makeup trick

sheilababe
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Primer Tip

The best tip I've gotten is to use Monistat Chafing Gel as a primer - it has silicone and works the same as the expensive primers. 

whirls
2 years, 10 months ago
best makeup tip

the less is best

mdist
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
summer survival kit giveaway

my best make-up tip is ALWAYS check your makeup in natural light before leaving the house!!

donalona
2 years, 10 months ago
Sssssh! Keep this a secret!

After I cleanse and apply night cream, I wait about 10 minutes and then add a thin layer of vasoline over my cream to create a barrier to protect my night cream.

kathryn_redmond
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Make-up Trick

My best make up trick is to only use the lengthening side of the double sided mascara (one side is white and it lengthens your lashes and the other side is a regular maslcara to put over it) and then use loreals lash out follwed by a quick eye lash curl. I Get complements all the time on how  long my lashes are and how pretty my eyes are!

stacy_moore_shepherd
2 years, 10 months ago
Why I love Make up....

I want to look natural but have some make up on to hide flaws, and just to feel good about myself.... 

Stacy Moore Shepherd

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend