Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

We can't emphasize how important it is to stay protected while enjoying the warmer weather this season. To help the cause, we're giving away 5 Aveeno Summer Survival Kits to five lucky readers -- don't miss out on your chance to snag some goods!

How to Enter: First fill out your information in this form (so we can contact you if you win). Second, tell us your best makeup trick by commenting in the thread below by Tuesday, June 21, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good Luck!

Aveeno Summer Essentials Giveaway

Each Aveeno Summer Survival Kit Includes: 

A Branded AVEENO® Beach Towel

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK SPRAYS (SPF 85 and SPF 50)
Formulated with SPF 50 and a higher SPF 85 for full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin
One-touch application mechanism allows for easy, fast use
Oil-free, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-whitening and waterproof

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 85
Provides a higher SPF, for superior protection and wear-ability
Non-greasy lotion rubs on easy, and absorbs quickly for superior sun application
Oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and waterproof
Full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Unique natural oatmeal formula helps prevent and protect dry skin
Provides long-lasting moisturization – up to 24 hours
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or windburned skin
Non-greasy and fast absorbing
Won’t clog pores
Fragrance free
Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

79 Replies

Bobbie020271
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Makeup Trick

I would have to say my best makeup trick is to make sure you use a sunblock on your face at all times. You have to protect your skin from the sun so you don't get spots. Make sure you also wash your makeup off before bed.

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
My best makeup trick ...

being a man is keep yur lips good with lip balm.

Curlygirl24
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

wear sunblock and use the right skincare products!

robin1956
2 years, 10 months ago
my make up secret

lipstick and argan oil. Lipstick brightens up the face and i use argan oil all over my face and body and also rub into my hair. Both of these items make me feel pretty.

yess1ka
2 years, 10 months ago
Moisturize

In the summer and winter, I find that you must always moisturize your face by using spf of at least 15/30 if you always do this then you don't need to use a foundation.

The best make up trick that I use is if I am in a hurry is a bronzer. I apply a touch of bronzer on my cheeks, touch of golden eyeshadow on the lids and mascara! never forget mascara since it completes the look. I finalize it by adding a nude lip gloss and I am good to go!

Toolips
2 years, 10 months ago
My best makeup trick / Five Essential Summer Survival Kits

START YOUNG! Thanks to having older sisters, I began taking care of my skin as a teen. I used a skin care regimen and ALWAYS used sunscreen. Thanks to this, people mistaken me to be 10 to 15 years younger than 41!

swoogietwo
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Summertime Survival Best Makeup Tip

Tinted sunscreen lip gloss and mascara.  That's all folks.

purduette
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
best makeup tip

As someone who has had several pre-cancerous moles removed, my best tip is use lots of sunscreen year-round. Not only will it help prevent skin cancer, it'll reduce sun damage and wrinkles and help your skin look younger longer.

swest72766
2 years, 10 months ago
Best tip

swest72766
2 years, 10 months ago
Best tip

Whether it is just for summer or for those times that you know there will be lots of crying,etc.,or just when in a pinch, I will use a fine eyeliner brush and waterproof mascara to line my eyes instead of regular eyeliner!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend