Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

We can't emphasize how important it is to stay protected while enjoying the warmer weather this season. To help the cause, we're giving away 5 Aveeno Summer Survival Kits to five lucky readers -- don't miss out on your chance to snag some goods!

How to Enter: First fill out your information in this form (so we can contact you if you win). Second, tell us your best makeup trick by commenting in the thread below by Tuesday, June 21, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good Luck!

Aveeno Summer Essentials Giveaway

Each Aveeno Summer Survival Kit Includes: 

A Branded AVEENO® Beach Towel

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK SPRAYS (SPF 85 and SPF 50)
Formulated with SPF 50 and a higher SPF 85 for full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin
One-touch application mechanism allows for easy, fast use
Oil-free, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-whitening and waterproof

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 85
Provides a higher SPF, for superior protection and wear-ability
Non-greasy lotion rubs on easy, and absorbs quickly for superior sun application
Oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and waterproof
Full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Unique natural oatmeal formula helps prevent and protect dry skin
Provides long-lasting moisturization – up to 24 hours
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or windburned skin
Non-greasy and fast absorbing
Won’t clog pores
Fragrance free
Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

79 Replies

tammy_kicak
2 years, 10 months ago
My best makeup trick

My best makeup trick is to use the lightest concealer I can find, under my regular foundation, to hide dark undereye circles. Smile

cathy_rambeaut_lawson
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Tip

Always use anti-wrinkle cream under eyes, then apply moisturizer with sunscreen.  I do this am/pm and it really does make a difference. 

nonstpcute
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Makeup Trick

My best makeup trick is exfoiliate my skin on a regualr basis. Keeps my makeup looking great! :)

leelavani108
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Makeup Trick

Being a vegan my skin is naturally healthy so I don't have to wear makeup! For special occasions, I'll wear a little kajal eyeliner on my bottom lid and a little bare mineral type powder.

sunshine101
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Best tip

Give yourself some time you need to blend

Nette22
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Makeup Tip

Moisturizer...moistureizer...moisturizer!! It definitely helps to make your skin look its best.

repralexi
2 years, 10 months ago
Lights! Camera! Action!

LIGHTING LIGHTING LIGHTING~! Ensuring optimal lighting, not too dark of course, but not too bright either, allows you to realistically judge your make-up job, without being too critical!

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
my best makeup tip

to get killer cheek bones - I use a really light cream blush (i have light skin - you can use appropriate color) on the area where my cheekbones are - then I apply a power blush over - blush stays put and looks really sculpted

melikegarfield
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

I definitely go with the "less is more" approach and try out products in "worst-case scenaros" to see how they work: like wearing items in humidity (or rain) or hot days before a "big use". Then I know how they will react based on situation without ruining a "big moment".

kierra_s_dixon
2 years, 10 months ago
My Favorite Make up Trick

I'm not sure if this counts but using toothpaste on a blemish really does minimize it. My grandmother was right!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend