Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

We can't emphasize how important it is to stay protected while enjoying the warmer weather this season. To help the cause, we're giving away 5 Aveeno Summer Survival Kits to five lucky readers -- don't miss out on your chance to snag some goods!

How to Enter: First fill out your information in this form (so we can contact you if you win). Second, tell us your best makeup trick by commenting in the thread below by Tuesday, June 21, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good Luck!

Aveeno Summer Essentials Giveaway

Each Aveeno Summer Survival Kit Includes: 

A Branded AVEENO® Beach Towel

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK SPRAYS (SPF 85 and SPF 50)
Formulated with SPF 50 and a higher SPF 85 for full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin
One-touch application mechanism allows for easy, fast use
Oil-free, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-whitening and waterproof

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 85
Provides a higher SPF, for superior protection and wear-ability
Non-greasy lotion rubs on easy, and absorbs quickly for superior sun application
Oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and waterproof
Full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Unique natural oatmeal formula helps prevent and protect dry skin
Provides long-lasting moisturization – up to 24 hours
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or windburned skin
Non-greasy and fast absorbing
Won’t clog pores
Fragrance free
Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

79 Replies

kleiman
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My best make up trick

Always use a great moisturizer and then a primer on your face before applying make up. It'll give you that flawless look which we all strive for!

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

evet
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Use broken up powder based eyeshadow

I was dropping and breaking a lot of powder eyeshadow, and did not like the thick cream based.  So, I mixed the two and got better shades. 

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
best make up trick

I would use two different lipgloss shades on my lips and use the lighter one on the bottom so my lips would look more plump.  ALSO, if my listick breaks i would use a lighter to melt the bottom of it and stick in back into the case and put it in the freezer for 10 mins, it will come out looking brand new! =]

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Makeup Trick

My best makeup trick is to use a moisturizer everyday with SPF, so that your skin stays hydrated and protected from the sun and you don't have to wear a greasy sunscreen. 

leheemer
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Makeup Trick

My best makeup trick is to use ivory colored eye shadow to make my closely set eyes look more awake.

orchidlady01
2 years, 10 months ago
Best makeup trick

My best makeup trick is to actually use some of the samples I get to find a product I like.

stonybuff
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
lighting makes a difference

If you apply your make up in a poorly lit room, you might be quite surprised with the end results!

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Makeup Trick

My best makeup trick is to start with clean skin. Always wear sun screen also.

caledm
2 years, 10 months ago
Fix Mistakes

My best makeup trick is to use foundation on a cotton swab to remove mascara smudges.

MissXu
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Makeup Trick

I actually discovered this yesterday. First apply black eyeliner, I usually like to wing it (but my boyfriend is not a big fan, so I just keep it to a regular lined look nowadays). Afterwards, I sweep a bit of eyeshadow just on top of the liner, and it transforms it to a beautiful colored liner. This saves me the trouble of having to buy multiple colors of eyeliner. I hope you guys like this trick and use it too! Laughing

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend