Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

We can't emphasize how important it is to stay protected while enjoying the warmer weather this season. To help the cause, we're giving away 5 Aveeno Summer Survival Kits to five lucky readers -- don't miss out on your chance to snag some goods!

How to Enter: First fill out your information in this form (so we can contact you if you win). Second, tell us your best makeup trick by commenting in the thread below by Tuesday, June 21, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good Luck!

Aveeno Summer Essentials Giveaway

Each Aveeno Summer Survival Kit Includes: 

A Branded AVEENO® Beach Towel

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK SPRAYS (SPF 85 and SPF 50)
Formulated with SPF 50 and a higher SPF 85 for full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin
One-touch application mechanism allows for easy, fast use
Oil-free, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-whitening and waterproof

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 85
Provides a higher SPF, for superior protection and wear-ability
Non-greasy lotion rubs on easy, and absorbs quickly for superior sun application
Oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and waterproof
Full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Unique natural oatmeal formula helps prevent and protect dry skin
Provides long-lasting moisturization – up to 24 hours
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or windburned skin
Non-greasy and fast absorbing
Won’t clog pores
Fragrance free
Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

79 Replies

kleiman
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My best make up trick

Always use primer on your eyelids as well as your face. It will make your skin appear flawless and your make up will apply and stay on your face beautifully all day.

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

christine_sihui
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
makeup trick

I use a creamy concealer and wait for it to dry a bit before using my finger to blend it into my skin every morning! That way, I get better converage.

littlebeauty408
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My best makeup trick

I use clear brow gel or clear mascara on my eyebrows after I use an eyebrow pencil to really define my brows.

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
My best makeup trick is...

eye brightening shadow on the inner eyes.

brandy_bollman
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Best Makeup Trick

Concealer on dry skin tends to settle into fine lines so be sure to Moisture your skin first. Also if you use the same moisturizer from winter you should use something a little lighter feeling on your skin in the summer. It won't make your skin look so oily when you sweat or clog your pores.  If you have yellow stains on your nails from nail polish, you can mix a table spoon of clorox in 1 cup of water and use a toothbrush to scrub the tops of your nails.

ireneshh
2 years, 10 months ago
Best makeup tip

On days when doing your entire makeup routine is too much, a little tight lining with a black kohl pencil and mascara can be just enough to make ur bare face look not-so-bare

michelle_washburn
2 years, 10 months ago
My best make-up trick

The trick that has to be my favorite is to contour the edges of my face with a bronzer or similar product , therefore making my face look slimmer, it really works well, but be careful to get the right color for your face so it is not obvious.

Phoenix11
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Don't Overdo It

Using fewer products gives a more natural look, & is healthier for the skin.

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

Always use moisturizer morning and night, summer air will dry out your skin very fast.

azdrienne
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

For weekends in summer, I'm all about using a flat eyeliner brush to apply pretty eyeshadow shades all around my eyes like liner. It's just different enough to be noticeable without being tacky.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend