Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

We can't emphasize how important it is to stay protected while enjoying the warmer weather this season. To help the cause, we're giving away 5 Aveeno Summer Survival Kits to five lucky readers -- don't miss out on your chance to snag some goods!

How to Enter: First fill out your information in this form (so we can contact you if you win). Second, tell us your best makeup trick by commenting in the thread below by Tuesday, June 21, 2011 by 6 p.m. PST.  Good Luck!

Aveeno Summer Essentials Giveaway

Each Aveeno Summer Survival Kit Includes: 

A Branded AVEENO® Beach Towel

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK SPRAYS (SPF 85 and SPF 50)
Formulated with SPF 50 and a higher SPF 85 for full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin
One-touch application mechanism allows for easy, fast use
Oil-free, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-whitening and waterproof

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT™ SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 85
Provides a higher SPF, for superior protection and wear-ability
Non-greasy lotion rubs on easy, and absorbs quickly for superior sun application
Oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and waterproof
Full-strength protection, even when applied to wet skin

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Unique natural oatmeal formula helps prevent and protect dry skin
Provides long-lasting moisturization – up to 24 hours
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or windburned skin
Non-greasy and fast absorbing
Won’t clog pores
Fragrance free
Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

79 Replies

jenefer_lynn
2 years, 10 months ago
best makeup trick

My best trick is to remember that less is more.

angela_stinnett_lopez
2 years, 10 months ago
My Best Make Up Tip

My best make up tip is to be willing to try new brands because you never know when you are going to find a new favorite!  I found Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation because they were giving out samples & now it is my very favorite foundation.  My favorite mascara is Rimmel & it's a cheapy.  

ferriz
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

A little foundation on your eyelids works as well as expensive shadow primer!

kimberly_millwater
2 years, 10 months ago
tip

One of my favorite makeup tips is blend, blend, blend!

alivia1
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

I always make sure to apply The Aveeno moisturizing facial lotion with SPF before I apply my foundation or any other makeup to my face. This way I know my skin is being thoroughly protected :)

finklette
2 years, 10 months ago
Enter for a Chance to Win One of Five Essential Summer Survival Kits from Aveeno

Best makeup trick is to start with clean moisturized skin.

kbailey
2 years, 10 months ago
My Best Tip...

Primer! It makes my eyeshadow last all day w/o smudging and it just really evens out the application of foundation. 

catmag
2 years, 10 months ago
My best beauty tip

I always have sunglasses on. Even in the winter. Sometimes the snow is blinding. But with always having them on, if I should happen to get a tan on my face, it helps me conceal my dark circles with out using the products that make you look like you have racoon eyes.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Best makeup tip

Apply primer to smooth out lines. Use irredrscent shadow in inner corners and under browbones to make eyes bright. Use bronzer where the sun would naturally hit, the cheekbones, forehead, and tip of the nose.

hazl
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
my best makeup trick

my best makeup trick is taking good care of my skin,because doesn't matter if your makeup its applied by the best makeup artist in the world,if your skin is not in good condition makeup wont look good

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend