Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Foundation

Discussion

Foundation

I currently use Estee Lauders Doublewear foundation in Fresco. It gives great coverage & stays on ALL day until I remove it. Is there anything out there cheaper that does the same? I really need coverage because of lupus & rosacea.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

beautyelements
2 years, 10 months ago
RE: Foundation

I havent tried any of these but i have heard good things about revlon colourstay foundation, rimmel lasting finish 25 hour foundation and maybelline super stay 24 hour foundation.

Hope this helps, would love to hear how you find them

much love

claire

xoxo

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Foundation

I'm in love with my Wild Rose Foundation with SPF 20 from Korres. It's not cheap though ($30). But a little does go along way and I've been using it for about 6 months. 

You should definitely check out the user reviews for foundation on our site from other Total Beauty readers. There are a few highly rated drug store brands in the mix. Good luck and let us know what you discover. 

JanieTB
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Cheap Foundation That Lasts

Hi Laurie,

Here are some great, long-lasting foundations I found (and readers with rosacea say they give great coverage in their review). The best part? All of them are under $15. :) Hope this helps!

Avon PERFECT WEAR Extralasting Liquid Foundation SPF 15, $8.99

Revlon ColorStay Makeup with Softflex for Normal/Dry Skin, $12.99

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation, $7.99

Revlon New Complexion One Step Makeup, $12.99

Maybelline New York Pure Stay Powder Foundation
, $7.99

aly7
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Foundation

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse is my favorite!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend