Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Who are your favorite youtube beauty gurus??

Discussion

Who are your favorite youtube beauty gurus??

ive gotten slightly addicted to watching "Pixiwoo" make Up tutorials on youtube of late. they are sisters who are both make up artists and they do some great tutorials from basics to more advance tutorials ...   I also really like elisaeldridgedotcom and gossmakeupartist

does anybody else watch make up tutorials on youtube? who have you been watching that are great? Much Love
claire
xoxo

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

12 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
I just found Kandee Johnson. She is so spunky! I love it!

MissXu
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Michelle Phan

She is my absolute favorite YouTube beauty guru. I love all her videos and have watched almost every single one. Her voice is so soothing and her videos are pretty informative. It's no wonder she's the number one subscribed beauty guru on YouTube. :D 

bryanaco2008
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
EmilyNoel83

is one of my favorite guru's, might have been one of the first videos i started watching on youtube. Many drugstore hauls, and drugstore tutorials and higher end tutorials as well. She also has a website beautybroadcast.net

Coconutvanilla7
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
fave youtube beauty gurus

My fave youtube beauty gurus are missvanityvixen but she doesn't really make too many videos anymore. Lately I've been liking Glamourfulkay. She is really nice and does some great tutorials Laughing

Lena
2 years, 7 months ago
My ultime fave

emily noel 83 :) she is amazing!

aly7
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Who are your favorite youtube beauty gurus??

allthatglitters21

juicysrtar07

macbarbie07

vanitymakeup

staybeautfulx0

meganheartsmakeuo

misstaylorreneee13

arose186

sarahbelle93x

mollydollxo

beautyxxgoddess

essiebutton

janellelora
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Mine are

I love Elle Fowler...she speaks well, understands that makeup is frivolous yet fun, and is a bookworm.

Used to be Michelle Phan but her videos are starting to get bad

JeanC7
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Who are your favorite youtube beauty gurus??

uppiesbeads59

elizabeth_roberts
2 years, 6 months ago
Favorite Youtube Gurus

PixieWoo is most def my absolute favorite.  From their techniqe to the way they set up their videos so you can actually see what they are doing.  Superb.

I also like Petrilude.  You can learn a lot from a drag queen!!!!  =)

Elizabeth

www.primpedandpainted.com

moment5211
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
LuxyHair !

They are nice, patient and fun! They really try to help with hair styling, from everyday look to red carpet look! They tell you even the tiniest steps and tricks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend