Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

adonna_connell
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

my dream vacation would be a trip to Malta- beautiful castles, luscious beaches and a country rich rich rich in history just waitning to be explored!

dalmianeha
2 years, 10 months ago
hawaii

Hawaiii all the way.. and the kit will definitely help me there... 

tina_jett
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

I'm thinking a warm tropical beach, sexy companion, and plenty of rum! ;)

heather_gayler
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation!!!

Summer I would have to say Yellowstone with the family

florentinalola
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
The Sands of Michigan

I loved it when my family and I went to Michigan and went to the sand dunes. It was so relaxing till the next day because sand reflects the sun so well, we fried. I hope summer goes slowly so everyone can enjoy the great weather, and friends.

TABLSU
2 years, 10 months ago
My dream summer vacation

My dream summer vacation would be to be able to go to Bora Bora the water is so beautiful and the sand is white and I just love going to the beach during the summer but it's been a while since I was able to

sarah_kirk
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer Survival

My dream summer getaway would be going to the sandy shores of any warm, tropical place! :)

kleiman
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
my dream summer vacation

My dream summer vacation is spending as much time with my family, something I haven't done in quite a while. We never know what tomorrow will bring and I want to make sure I spend as much quality time with those I love, which is becoming particularly important to me the older I get.

Dlori

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

cobird2
2 years, 10 months ago
Beach House

My dream is to rent a beach house with huge sliding doors facing the ocean to catch the breeze. It would have a pool and a great area for outdoor grilling and enough room for the whole family to visit.

watamy
2 years, 10 months ago
To Get Away

I would love to win this to take it away to the beach with my family!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend