Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
My dream summer vacation is...

Camping in a National Park.

thscar
2 years, 10 months ago
Australia Here We Come

My dream vacation would be a trip to Australia.  I would like to be able to stay for 2 months so we would have the opportunity to explore the country and experience the culture.  Since New Zealand is so close we would have to visit there while we are on that side of the world.Smile

lil_show5
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My dream vacation

Will be going to Hawaii with my family

Linda2000
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

My dream vacation would be to go to Hawaii

carrie_wallace
2 years, 10 months ago
bora bora

bora bora. i've been obsessed with going to bora bora since i saw a horrible vin diesel movie where he was there, when i was 14. over the water bungalows and an awesome name, sold!!! 

samantha_lynn_blum
2 years, 10 months ago
My dream Vaca

I would absolutely love to visit the fuji Islands. Kiss

jenefer_lynn
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

My dream vacation would be a trip to a gorgeous beach area with the family and getting to spend a couple of weeks there, enjoying the sun, sand, scenery, and the local sites and sounds. We live fairly close to the Pacific Ocean so we've always loved the beach. I would love to go to Australia but there are so many gorgeous beach possibilities, I wouldn't be too choosy.

Weeebs
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

My dream summer vacation would be to New Zealand!  =)

grace_bissenden
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer survival kit

My dream summer vacation would be a get-a-way to San Tropez!

felicia_rogan
2 years, 10 months ago
Dreaming of this vacation

I dream of someday taking my two daughters to Paris! We want to eat chocolate croissants in a chic patio cafe. I have a toe head and a red head who are both under 5 so I would love the beach bag full of goodies:) thanks so much.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend