Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

jennifer_mathews
2 years, 10 months ago
My perfect vacation

A few days away from my computer and cell phone!

kaelo
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

My dream vacation would be to go home to Honolulu, Hawaii and visit my family.  Haven't been home in years!!

shelly_talbotthinklin
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

To be able to go home and see my family. I haven't seen my family or best friends in close to 4 years. My dream vacation would be to visit them for the summer. 

cathead
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

To stay in a house on a beautiful secluded beach.

MilaXX
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

I've been to many an exotic local but honestly all I want is a cean beach with crystal bkue water and sunnys skies. A cute pool boy or two wonder hurt. :-)

tholt237
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

My idea of a "Dream Vacation" would be to take my 2 girls to Disney World since I've never had the oppurtunity to take a real vacation with them. A juccuzi in the room for me would be awesome too! Wink

kimberly_millwater
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream vacation

I would do anything to go to the Galapagos.

LandEmama
2 years, 10 months ago
My perfect vacation!!!

My dream summer vacation is to spend some time at the beach (any beach) with my kiddos! I love sitting back soaking up the sun (with sunscreen on), watching my children run around in the sand and just love life. I live many miles away from any coast so this would be a great treat for me!

xjenlynn
2 years, 10 months ago
My dream summer vacation

would be to go back to the beach on Vieques that I got married on. It was relaxing, beautiful and very peaceful! We could really use the break from the monotony of everyday life!

hazl
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
my dream summer vacation

my dream summer vacation would be to just get away from everything! go to a beautiful beach with friends and just don't think about work,or the city,etc,etcCool

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend