Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
my dream SUMMER VACA

My dream summer vacation would be to go to turks n caicos with my children.I would just want to spend tiime at the beach with them and build sand castles on that gorgeous sand.I haven't been on vaca since i was 18,im 29 now so it's been a while but I Know as long as it would be free time to just play with my children and be out in nature where i can admire gods work,i'd feel blessed and perfectly happy:)

BrenBren
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
dream vacation

I would love to go to Italy :)

lisa_pereira
2 years, 10 months ago
Just a break <3

Juggling a full time job at a nonprofit and full time grad school - my dream vacation is time off from both, on a warm beach, reading books that have nothing to do with work or class!  And an ice cold rum runner (bottomless)

angela_stinnett_lopez
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

My personal DREAM Vacation would be to take my boys & my husband to the Roatan Islands in Honduras for at least a week.  We would rent a Cabana by the ocean, eat @ the charming little restuarants in the town, fall asleep listening the the waves hitting the beach, bask in the hot sun drinking little fruity drinks with umbrellas, dive in the clear blue waters, & so much more.  Aaaaah, what a dream.  

lisamcf
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
what is a dream summer vacation

my dream summer vacation would be staying in a condo on the beach that included the chair rentals so i only needed to carry this survival kit bag with my book and towel and whatever i wanted to drink

Aymee
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

My dream summer vacation is going to London. One of the most beautiful place on earth.

CatWoman7
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer Vacation

My dream summer vacation is a trip to Aruba!  We had our honeymoon there 25 years ago and are planning a trip there this summer!Cool

dee_auntie
2 years, 10 months ago

Oooh, my dream vacay would be a month long stay in various Bed & Breakfast Inns throughout New England, touring NH, MA, & VT farms, fairs, the beaches and mountains. Cool

sandra_ratcliffe
2 years, 10 months ago

I would put on the sunblock, pack the visine and the band-aids in my L.A.M.B tote and head out to the beach in Hawaii that is!

STARBOOTS
2 years, 10 months ago
DREAM VACATION

PARIS

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend