Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

sandalskt
2 years, 10 months ago
Ideal summer getaway

My ideal summer getaway would be spent in a resort in the caribbean where I can snorkle and swim all day long.

agster
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Summer Vacation

I would love to rent a yacht for 2 weeks with my family and float around in the Carribean.

Coconutvanilla7
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream summer vacation

My dream summer vacation would be going on a cruise with my whole family to someplace tropical =)

RedSoxGirl69
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My dream summer vacation

My dream summer vacation would be just to have some money so I could finally do the things that I want to do with my daughter. Simple things that most people take for granted. Movies, shopping, lunch trips. Wonderful days like those would be an amazing gift for us.

tuwinner
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Summer Vacation

My dream vacation would be on an island with my new husband, enjoying the honeymoon we didn't get to have, with just peace and quiet and the lull of the ocean to keep us company.  Having those sweet carribean drinks, with no worries about kids, jobs, bills.

Tannersmom
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Active Vacation

Hiking and biking with my family anywhere.

kleiman
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
What is my dream summer

To spend as much time with friends and family as possible. We all take every day of our lives for granted until all of a sudden someone we love suddenly passes away. Then we wish we had spent more time with them and told them how much we loved them. However, if we would simply spend the time together and always tell them how much they mean to us, we will never have any regrets in life.

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

christine_sihui
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
dream summer vacation

My dream summer vacation is taking a road trip with my college friends and visiting many towns and cities all along the east coast. And because road trips can be harsh on the body, this summer survival kit will be a perfect addition to our trip!

brandy_bollman
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
dream summer vacation

My idea of a dream summer vacation is taking the Whole Family to Hawaii for 2 weeks. Relaxing, swimming, site seeing and going to a Hawaiian Laua. Watching the Sun Set on the Beach. Awww, I can picture it now. Smile

carole013
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Summer Vacation

Going somewhere cool - out of the heat!  Alaska is on my list of must see places.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend