Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

My Dream Summer Vacation would be to go on a Trip Around The World!  I would go to almost every Country!!  :)

formica56
2 years, 10 months ago
Best summer vacation

I live in Florida so a great vacation day is time spent at the beach with close friends and our dogs!

unfamiliargirl
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacay

My dream vacation is a week long getaway to anywhere full of peace and quiet...from away from phones, internet, tv, and annoying coworkers.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
summer vacay

I haven't had a vacy in about 8 years - so this year I finally do ---- the sky's the limit - this would come in real handy no matter what happensCool

Cece03
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Summer Vaction

I would love to visit one of the Caribbean islands like Saint Barts to enjoy the white sand beaches, beautiful oceans, and great food

Cece03
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Summer Vaction

I would love to visit one of the Caribbean islands like Saint Barts to enjoy the white sand beaches, beautiful oceans, and great food

laurelnev
2 years, 10 months ago
Perfect Vacation

My perfect summer vacation would be a snorkeling trip to the Great Barrier Reef, with a stop in Egypt for a Nile Cruise on the way back to the States.

sbookings
2 years, 10 months ago
My dream summer vacation...

Would be to finally get on an airplane (as I have never been on one...yikes!) and go to California, leaving my computer and cell phone at home.  Sit on the beach with a cooler full of cold, fruity ice tea, a big beach umbrella to protect my skin from too much UVA's, slather on some sunscreen, put on my sunglasses, and read one good book cover to cover.  Then I might dip my toes in the water, all while daydreaming about what kind of delicious seafood dinner I might have.  Aahhhh....that's relaxing! Cool

Agrimony
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My Perfect Summer Vacation

My perfect vacation is a tie, either a week or two at a cabin in the woods, not too far from civilization, but, not too close, with a pile of books and a chance to just relax and chill. And of course there is a hot tub at the cabin, a jacuzzi tub inside and a pool nearby. Bliss! Or a week at a luxury hotel in Chicago, my favorite city, enjoying museums, Navy Pier, shopping and fine dining.  Also, Bliss!

judi_currens
2 years, 10 months ago
my dream summer vacation

I dream of going to Califorrnia to see my best friend that I haven't seen in 15 years.  Just to have some fun with her again like we use to. Laughing and going for rides on the town bus, that was great

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend