Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

readysteadygo
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Summer Vacation

My dreamy vacation would definitely be a road trip across the US, from coast to coast. Having the time to stop at all the small towns I would never get a chance to see and all the cool places non-tourists go would be heaven!!!

metfan012
2 years, 10 months ago
vacation

My favorite vacation would be a girlfriends spa weekend in Calistoga Calif. where there are crazy numbers of wonderful spas and hotsprings! I would love to take advantage of all the amenties such as a mud wrap, mineral soak, manicure, and massages.

Sonny
2 years, 10 months ago
The Perfect Vacation

Living in a Tuscan villa with a butler and cook to indulge my every wish.

MzShanon
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Hawaii Vacation

I am so lucky to say that my dream summer vacation is actually coming true! I have recently booked a trip to Hawaii at the end of June which I am extremely excited about. I have never been to Hawaii so relaxing at the many beautiful beaches is something I am looking forward to. Winning this bag of essentials would definitely help me on my trip, it has all the beach essentials and the tote is too cute to pass up!

danielleis
2 years, 10 months ago
Perfect summer vacation

melikegarfield
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

I would love to experience the natural beauty in the California National and State Parks.

bittypeep
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Summer Vacation

My idea of a dream summer vacation is spending a month seeing Europe by train, taking time to linger in cafes and soaking up the sun and scenery at my leisure.

jennietn
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
dream summer vacation

My dream vacation would be on the beach in Hawaii with friends and umbrella drinks !!!

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
DREAM VACATION

My dream vacation is the beach. This giveaway would be perfect as it has everything needed to spend a week at the coast.

benbri1
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Relatively Speaking

My dream vacation is being anywhere with my husband, as long as there are no relatives around!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend