Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

leimomi
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

I would like to some little rock in the ocean that nobody knows! Someplace that's not overrun with hotels & natives still live like they have for thousands of years!

gmgh64
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

My dream summer vacation would be a simple weekend camping with my hubby and son. Hot dogs and smores over the fire included :)

rachelle_williams
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

The most relaxing vacation I can think of is, renting a cabin by the lake with just the sounds of nature surrounding

me. The birds in the trees, the water sloshing on shore. The feel of the warm sun breaking through the trees. Sitting on the shore with a fishing pole fishing for hours and catching nothing, but thats ok because the peacefulness is all I need to fill my soul.

mary_gavlik
2 years, 10 months ago
summer break

i would like to hike at least once a week in my local area.  waterfallas are all around so that would offer plenty of chances to cool off after a hot hike.

griseldaz2004
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

My dream vacation would me taking my daughter and my mom to Hawaii for a week. None of us have ever been. Thinking of the clear, warm waters, white sands and the culture it would just be an uncomparable experience. I want my child to experience something different and my personal dream is to see the fire dancers & hula dancers and take a hula lesson myself right on a Hawaiin beach. Cheesy I know...lol. :)

seana_landeros
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My Fave Vacation Wish in the Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Hi:  KissI would adore visiting Tuscon, AZ again, and the Sonora Desert Museum.  I was there once, approx. 16 yrs ago and it was AMAZING seeing the desert animals, mineral, rock, and crystal displays, all different than my hometown wildlife from Illinois.  Then, there's the artist colony at Tubac.  FABULOUS.  Of course, SEDONA, again would be just peachy keen, and I've NEVER seen the Grand Canyon.  Ah, dreams are wonderful :)  maybe I can at least win the beautiful giveaway.  thanks, guys, have a good oneCool

murphykatt
2 years, 10 months ago
dream summer vacation

a beach, good snorkeling and fresh seafood. perfection!

orchidlady01
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer Dream Vacation

My dream vacation would be one that my sister or I would win and would include free airfare, free car rental, free food and extra money plus a spa visit or two. It would have to be somewhere beautiful and exotic and without the men.

joiharvey
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacay

A week at a beautiful beach with my husband, 3 kids, our dog, our boat and some summertime tunes!

Sweet_Tea_in_TN
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Mountains

My dream vacation would be to spend a month in the mountains.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend