Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Discussion

Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

Summer is just around the corner! So we're excited to partner with Visine to give one lucky Total Beauty reader this awesome summer survival kit. 

How to enter: First, fill out your info in this FORM so we can contact you if you win. Second, share what your idea of a dream summer vacation is in the comments below by Thursday, June 16, 2010 by 6 p.m. PST. Scroll down below to see everything the kit includes.

Visine Summer Survival Kit

Your Summer Survival Kit includes:

VISINE® Summer Spectrum Relief™:  Soothes eye irritation caused by swimming, sun or wind, and GETS THE RED OUT® in seconds. ($3.99 for ½ FL OZ, Available May 2011 exclusively at CVS Pharmacies in the sun care aisle.)

Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunblock Spray SPF 70+:  The first sunblock specifically designed to be applied on kids’ wet skin, it instantly cuts through water to form a superior broad spectrum protective barrier. ($10.99/5.0oz. bottle, available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.)

AVEENO® NATURAL PROTECTION SUNBLOCK LOTION SPF 30: Formulated with skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, it contains 100% natural-sourced MINERALBLOCK Technology to provide superior, long-lasting protection against UVA/UVB rays. ($9.99 for 3 oz., available at food, drug and mass merchandisers nationwide.)

BAND-AID® Brand Clear WATER BLOCK PLUS® Adhesive Bandages: Transparent and easy to apply, these bandages are 100% waterproof - even when wet.  The unique pliable material stays securely in place, shielding out water, dirt and germs.  ($3.99, available nationwide food, drug and mass market chain stores.)

L.A.M.B Malibu Canvas Tote:  Add an edge to your every day look and feel like a celebrity with this roomy canvas tote from Gwen Stefani’s signature brand.  ($98 USD/21”x8”x13”, available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales.)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

151 Replies

a_marie_hj_saver
2 years, 10 months ago
vacay

My perfect summer vacation: at least a week (long enough to stop thinking about work) with my sweetheart on a very, very private beach with warm, clear blue water and a nearly invisible waitstaff to bring us mixed drinks, fruit, and gourmet meals.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
My dream vacation would be a month long trip through euro

awan0912
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Dream Summer Vacation

I'd love to road trip through out California for a couple weeks with sister. Chill by the beach in San Diego, play around in LA, enjoy some cool weather in San Francisco--there's so many different things to experience in Cali!

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

My dream vacation would be to a tropical island like Hawaii or the Bahamas, with warm beaches, the ocean and lots of fun at the beach and relaxing massages.

saifai
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

My dream vacation would involve a summer beach resort somewhere that all my family was staying at. Honestly anywhere my family could be together would be good. But if it's got a beach? Bonus.

alictasia
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
beach cottage on a grecian island . . .

I need to get away, so I'm dreaming about spending the whole summer in an exotic location on a far away continent.

hello476
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream summer vacation is

Any where with my family

alyssa_parker
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Get Ready For Summer by Entering to Win This Summer Survival Kit Giveaway

MY dream summer vacation would be to travel around the Caribbean, Central America and South America. I would love to balance the trip by helping people in need with medical care and spending time on the gorgeous beaches, hiking and making great memories!

jennifer_ercolini
2 years, 10 months ago
Dream Vacation

Honestly my dream vacation would be to take my daughters to Disney World as a surprise. I would love to tell them the morning we are leaving and hop on a plane and be there within hours. Just to see their faces would be amazing. The budget is not allowing us to do this for a while, so one can dream about what it would be like. It would be an amazing time had by myself, my husband and my wonderful daughters.

jlassoff
2 years, 10 months ago
A Dream Summer Vacation

My idea of a dream summer vacation would be by the beach with a fruity drink in my hand.  Then relaxing in a hammock at night.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend