Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » 5 Beauty Companies You Should Follow On Facebook

Discussion

5 Beauty Companies You Should Follow On Facebook

As Total Beauty's Social Media Community Manager, I spend my fair share of time on Facebook. One of my responsibilities is to pay attention (aka stalk) beauty brands (yup, I love my job). Anyhow I thought I would start sharing a few of my favorites.

Following your favorite brands on Facebook is a great way to stay in touch with what they're doing and get coupons and discounts too. 

Favorite Beauty Companies on Facebook

Here are a few that I think definitely deserve your like. Of course first and foremost I think you should like Total Beauty's Facebook page. You get an awesome anti-aging skin care guide when you do ... what's not to like about that. 

Kiehls: Awesome content (cute blog too). Plus find out about events happening at a Kiehl's new you. 

Clinique: Whether it's cool apps, discounts on products or user generated reviews, Clinique is always keeping their Facebook page refresh and definitely worth liking. 

SpaWeek: Sure SpaWeek only happens twice a year, but if you're a spa-o-file then follow this Facebook page to hear about spa events happening year round. 

NARS: If you love NARS Cosmetics, you'll definitely love their Facebook page. My favorite tab right now is the "Latest" featuring the new summer collection. I want to get the Cap Ferrat Trio Eye Shadow NOW!  Also the MUYM tab is pretty cool too.

CoverGirl: With over 1 MILLION (yup, I said million) fans, it's a no brainer really. Like CoverGirl on Facebook to get access to coupons, discounts, giveaways and even shop for your favorite CoverGirl products.

What beauty companies do you like on Facebook? I would love to hear!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh love this post! I'm always looking for great beauty companies to follow on FB/twitter.

DevranM
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: 5 Beauty Companies You Should Follow On Facebook

Here are my favorites:

Sephora

Bare Escentuals

Mac Cosmetics

Estee Lauder

Urban Decay Cosmetics

awan0912
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
re: 5 Beauty Companies You Should Follow On Facebook

oo, nice question! I don't follow too many companies, but out of the ones I do, I enjoy (in no particular order)...

Sephora, Urban Decay, NARS, Kiehl's, & Zoya

HealthyLivingNaturalBeauty
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
5 Beauty Companies You Should Follow On Facebook

I follow some on Facebook as well here are five from my list:

Tarte Cosmetics

Bare Escentuals

Yes To Carrots

Burt's Bees

Jason Everyday Natural Care

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 1 week ago
Re: 5 Beauty Companies You Should Follow On Facebook

Thank you

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend