Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » I'm looking for a good facial sunblock. Anyone have any suggestions?

Discussion

I'm looking for a good facial sunblock. Anyone have any suggestions?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Neutragena's is my favorite

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1930099

aly7
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: I'm looking for a good facial sunblock. Anyone have any suggestions?

Clean and Clear Finishes Pore Prefecting Moisturizer SPF 15. You can get it for about $8 at Target.

smartEbrunette
2 years, 10 months ago
I found a AMAZING one

My friend just turned me on to this sunscreen line called Supergoop!  I'm in love with it.  First of all, it's completely paraben free, carcinogen free - basically, it's as non toxic as sunscreen can be.  I used it all day in the sun and it was perfect, didn't need to reapply it all day long - didn't feel sticky - and smells delicious.

The exact name is Supergoop! SPF 30+ Sunstick.  I have sensitive skin, so I was so relieved that it was gentle enough on me, yet super effective.

So, that's my suggestion, I highly recommend it.  Good luck!

Oh, and I just read that it was rated one of the top sunscreens on Environmental Working Group's 2011 Sunscreen Guide, and $15.00 off at http://www.thebeautyplace.com/supergoop/1310.html

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Sunscreen

Shiseido is the best.  I won this as a prize.  It protects against UVA and UVB rays.  You can also get a prescription from your doctor, which is what I did before getting the Shisedo prize.

Get at the very least SPF 15, but higher is better.

DevranM
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

I really like the Neutrogena SPF Face products. I tend to break out easily and these have worked the best: Age Shield + Repair Anti-Aging Sunblock SPF 55 ($12) or Age Shield Face Sunblock Lotion SPF 70 ($11)

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I like Neutrogena's Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer, SPF 45, untinted.  It works well under makeup too.

I use this even under makeup that has SPF, because it's never high enough.  Plus, unless you use as much foundation as you do sunscreen, you may not be getting the SPF 15 (or whatever it is) in the first place.  I've read that in many sources, like Allure.

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 9 months ago
Shiseido's SPF lotions are good, so is MAC Prep & Prime SPF50

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the suggestions

I have been using Shisedo for the last few months and love it. It provides amazing protection and isn't greasy or sticky. 

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 2 weeks ago

Get a Vichy cream, they have sunblock feature and they are pretty good products. I used on with spf15,

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend