Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

When fighting against aging, don't forget to include your bust, neck and decolletage in your anti-aging skin care. Body parts that are exposed to the sun and other natural pollutants can reveal one's age as fast as your face. To help we're giving away Liz Earle's Superskin Bust Treatment ($52 value) to 50 lucky readers.

Packed with plumping ingredients like kigelia extract and mangosteen, this light serum helps to visibly smooth skin, it’s rich in omega-3 to firm skin that has lost elasticity due to sun exposure, weight change or menopause. Don't miss out on adding this crucial product to your anti-aging arsenal! 

Liz Earle Bust Serum 

To enter:

1. Fill out this form
2. In the comment section share what your favorite part is about getting older by Wednesday, June 8th at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

134 Replies

christina_silva
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about getting older is.......

My most favorite part of getting older is knowing that I really do not have all the time in the world. Every action and decision I make greatly affects today, tomorrow, and the next day. When I was younger, I didn't take anything seriously and thought I was going to be 20 forever. Now I know better! And also, even more importantly, is that you can not fix everything. Some things are just impossible and it's best to take a deep breath and know when to call it quits.

reginosky
2 years, 10 months ago
Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

My favorite part of getting older is definitely the self-confidence I've gained over the years. 

brittany_robson_colburn
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

I have much better style sense and am I much more comfortable in my skin than I did in college.

lisamcf
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
my favorite part about getting older

Having more confidence in myself and being happy in my own skin.

paula_caudill
2 years, 10 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

The best part about getting older, is getting to watch your children have grandchildren, for us grandma's to love!!Laughing

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about getting older is...

being more and more comfortable with myself...and covering up what I don't like with great makeup!

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
The best part about getting older is...

The experiences, the older I get the more I have.

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about getting older is...

The best thing about getting older is all the things that I've learned.

First I love the fact that I've actually learned from my mistakes in regard to my attitude, my outlook on life, my relationships with men and my friends. I've learned that I deserve to be happy and surrounded by mature, loving, and fun people who share my veiws of optimism and posivitity, even in the hardest of times.

I've learned to be comfortable in my own skin and with who I am and will never again let another insecure person make me feel differently about myself. I've learned that another person's insecurities are not my problem, and that doesn't give them a right to put me down because of it.

I love the fact that I make more money and am able to travel and do all the things I've always wanted to do with my life that I only imagined doing as a child. I love having goals to persue and achievements to accomplish.  

I've never looked at getting old as punishment. I've always embraced it and love looking forward to what's going to happen next.

minty_leroux
2 years, 10 months ago

The best part about getting older? Not having to follow the crowd through peer pressure. I'm capable of beating out my own path now thanks (and it's tons more fun that way!) Wink

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend