Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

When fighting against aging, don't forget to include your bust, neck and decolletage in your anti-aging skin care. Body parts that are exposed to the sun and other natural pollutants can reveal one's age as fast as your face. To help we're giving away Liz Earle's Superskin Bust Treatment ($52 value) to 50 lucky readers.

Packed with plumping ingredients like kigelia extract and mangosteen, this light serum helps to visibly smooth skin, it’s rich in omega-3 to firm skin that has lost elasticity due to sun exposure, weight change or menopause. Don't miss out on adding this crucial product to your anti-aging arsenal! 

Liz Earle Bust Serum 

To enter:

1. Fill out this form
2. In the comment section share what your favorite part is about getting older by Wednesday, June 8th at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

134 Replies

peonyinlove
2 years, 10 months ago
What's my favorite getting older

My favorite part of getting older is gaining wisdom and seeing my daughter growing up.  

bcript
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
fav part of getting older

I would have to say that my favorite part about getting older is that "NO", I don't know everything, just the important stuff and that is even better. It brings confidence and security, knowing that I've gotten through a lot and WILL get through anything life has to throw at me and I'll do it with grace and not worry so much anymore. Each and every expierance has a lession to teach. and I will learn it and remember it so that I am not doomed to relive it.

Bobbie Crippen on FaceBook and I am bcript on Twitter

buddysmom100
2 years, 10 months ago
Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

I guess my favorite part about getting older is that I don't have any wrinkles yet. My mother is aging well, so I guess I've got good genes.

capripor
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

I guess apart from gainning wisdom, the best part of getting older are the good changes of life.. getting married, having kids, buying your first home, etc 

kimberly_millwater
2 years, 10 months ago
getting older

I love how many doors open as I age. I'm currently considering moving to a new continent, something that would have been way beyond my reach a decade ago. It's exciting to be faced with amazing new decisions and to have earned enough courage through the years to dive in head first.

LandEmama
2 years, 10 months ago
Getting older but feeling great!

I honestly feel better about myself now than when I was younger. I know how to take better care of myself and I'm more comfortable in my own skin.

sheeby
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite part about getting older?

Realizing that all I am is all I am and that is enough

RGrundstein
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about getting older

Honestly, my favorite thing is the fact that I've taken VERY good care of my skin and eat properly. It makes me feel good when people tell me that I look 10 years younger than my actual age.

shannon75
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite part about getting older

I'd have to say that my favorite part about getting older is appreciating my inner beauty a lot more than my outer beauty. When I was younger, inner beauty was just something "old" people talked about, but now I truly understand it! I actually don't mind the aging process that much.  Every little line on my face or thinner piece of hair stands for something that I was strong enough to get through in my life!

christina_silva
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about getting older is.......

My most favorite part of getting older is knowing that I really do not have all the time in the world. Every action and decision I make greatly affects today, tomorrow, and the next day. When I was younger, I didn't take anything seriously and thought I was going to be 20 forever. Now I know better! And also, even more importantly, is that you can not fix everything. Some things are just impossible and it's best to take a deep breath and know when to call it quits.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend