Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

When fighting against aging, don't forget to include your bust, neck and decolletage in your anti-aging skin care. Body parts that are exposed to the sun and other natural pollutants can reveal one's age as fast as your face. To help we're giving away Liz Earle's Superskin Bust Treatment ($52 value) to 50 lucky readers.

Packed with plumping ingredients like kigelia extract and mangosteen, this light serum helps to visibly smooth skin, it’s rich in omega-3 to firm skin that has lost elasticity due to sun exposure, weight change or menopause. Don't miss out on adding this crucial product to your anti-aging arsenal! 

Liz Earle Bust Serum 

To enter:

1. Fill out this form
2. In the comment section share what your favorite part is about getting older by Wednesday, June 8th at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

134 Replies

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
my favorite part of getting older

being smart enough to take better care of myself - eating right, excercising, using sunscreen, and a good face cleansing regime

angelpumpkin
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Aging with grace - I enjoy feeling more comfortable & confident with myself

bundy
2 years, 10 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

I would say one of my favorite parts about getting older is the fact that I don't worry so much about what's going on around me that really isn't significant.  I of course am concerned about world events, etc, but the little things like who's doing what really aren't important to me anymore. 

blossom_oreilly
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite part about getting older is

There are several things I enjoy about getting older in life, but truly ONE is heads above the rest.  My favorite part of getting older over the years that I've worked on building my self confidence and self esteem. My friends and family tell me how proud they are of me and that they are able to see how I've blossomed into a happy, strong and vital woman!!

imani_fuller
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
favorite part is about getting older

wisdom.

Echo94
2 years, 10 months ago
Getting Older

My favorite part of getting older is that I'm gradually learning to accept myself -- body, looks, and everything else. I'm only 20, but compared to the middle school years when I had anxiety attacks that started with not being able to get my hair perfect, I've come a long way. I am also much better at applying makeup -- the black eyeliner on my bottom lids only in seventh grade was not a good look.

wkmidd
2 years, 10 months ago
Best part of getting older

I think the best part of getting older is achieving my goals.

Clouddrifter
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

What's my favorite part about getting older? Not having to look like it! Wink

melikegarfield
2 years, 10 months ago
family...

having a chance to see my nephews and neices grow up!

ivyroflcopter
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

My favorite thing about getting older is cheaper car insurance rates.  haha  Cool

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend