Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

When fighting against aging, don't forget to include your bust, neck and decolletage in your anti-aging skin care. Body parts that are exposed to the sun and other natural pollutants can reveal one's age as fast as your face. To help we're giving away Liz Earle's Superskin Bust Treatment ($52 value) to 50 lucky readers.

Packed with plumping ingredients like kigelia extract and mangosteen, this light serum helps to visibly smooth skin, it’s rich in omega-3 to firm skin that has lost elasticity due to sun exposure, weight change or menopause. Don't miss out on adding this crucial product to your anti-aging arsenal! 

Liz Earle Bust Serum 

To enter:

1. Fill out this form
2. In the comment section share what your favorite part is about getting older by Wednesday, June 8th at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

134 Replies

merri_matalon
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re getting older

I am more experienced and have more knowledge about things. I have many good memories to last a lifetime!

abagailb14
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

My favorite part of getting older is the wisdom I have gained and continue to gain.

suzanne_diller_brasier
2 years, 10 months ago
About getting older....

I would have to say that my favorite part about getting older is that I have learned to relax.  I'm not so uptight about life now and that enables me to enjoy my family and my grandkids so much more!

jennietn
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite thing about Getting older

My favorite thing about getting older is simply having more me time.  Not to sound self-centered but I do enjoy just thinking about my needs like facial treatments etc.  Don't get me wrong..., I love my kids more than anything and do miss them being young but I also enjoy watching them grow and learn as well!

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
GETTIN OLDER

My favorite part od getting older is I am so comfortable in my own skin. No worries about what others think or being envious of younger women's looks.

donna_deshazo
2 years, 10 months ago
The best part of getting older.

I am a forty-four year old mother of six. My children range in age of 26 to my youngest a set of twin 5 year old boys.

I think the best part of getting older is the slowing down process, you come to realize you don't have to run every second of the day! I enjoy my little guys by digging for worms to making a mud dinner! I have lunch on there tre house!

With my older children it is the same I sit and talk with them and give them advice from life experience.

barbara_t_mancino
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
I just live life being myself~

I remember clearly turning 30, and it didn't faze me. I was working with lots of teens and twenty-somethings, and they all told me how great I looked and that they'd never dreamed I was 30, omg; haha. I had my first child, my older son, shortly thereafter. Then, when I turned 40, I was expecting my last child, my younger daughter. No one even imagined I was over 35 at the time. My baby is graduating from 1st grade this year and of course, all the other moms are much younger women. I don't mind, I can keep up with them, I do get a bit more tired and I do have a few lines and gray hairs, but I really am not stressing out about the big 5-0 in two years. I am enjoying my children, now that I raised one to 18 and have four more to go; I will enjoy having grandchildren one day too. By then, I may feel old!!

lisar244
2 years, 10 months ago
fav part of getting older...

getting wiser too!

sunshine101
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Getting older

Hope I get this one my birthday is monday june 6. so one year older. I guess I would have to say wisdom.

spurnky
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

My favorite part of getting older:  Getting Smarter with age, and learning from the mistakes I have made in the past.  I don't like aging, though!  :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend