Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

When fighting against aging, don't forget to include your bust, neck and decolletage in your anti-aging skin care. Body parts that are exposed to the sun and other natural pollutants can reveal one's age as fast as your face. To help we're giving away Liz Earle's Superskin Bust Treatment ($52 value) to 50 lucky readers.

Packed with plumping ingredients like kigelia extract and mangosteen, this light serum helps to visibly smooth skin, it’s rich in omega-3 to firm skin that has lost elasticity due to sun exposure, weight change or menopause. Don't miss out on adding this crucial product to your anti-aging arsenal! 

Liz Earle Bust Serum 

To enter:

1. Fill out this form
2. In the comment section share what your favorite part is about getting older by Wednesday, June 8th at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

134 Replies

darkcocoa
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
I'm like a fine wine....

I get better with age, and I love it. Though I can do without the grey hairs that are sprouting up. LOL

calidreamin87
2 years, 10 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

My favorite part about getting older is all the new things I learn everyday! :)

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite Part about getting older...

I am turning 25 years old in August, but people still think I am in high school.  My favorite part about getting older is getting married and starting a family.  There are so much other things about life that is great as you age!  It's funny how when you are a kid you wish you were an adult and once you are an adult you wish you were a kid... The best thing in life as you get older would be the chance to find true happiness because you only live this life you are in once. <3

tasha_
2 years, 10 months ago
Getting older means...

Being much less stupid, thank goodness.

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

My favorite part of getting older is all of my experiences and all the friends I have met along the way.  My life changes everyday and as I get older I think I gain knowledge and experience to make me a better person everyday.

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

My favorite part is I am so much more comfortable with who I am and don't worry about the small stuff!

RocknMommy17
2 years, 10 months ago
Getting older... getting better

My favorite part about getting older is learning to accept myself and embracing my flaws. I have come to understand that it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks as long as I am confident in who I am and how I look. I LOVE ME!

tami_n_darrel
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite part of getting older...

being wiser... and all the experiances that got me here. :)

janice_white
2 years, 10 months ago
I don't worry about the things that I used to

I've gotten more comfortable with myself and more secure.  While I still want to look good, I know there are times that I'm just not going to.  I don't have to have perfect hair and make up when I'm working out or doing housework.  And I've learned what looks good on me and what doesn't.

kleiman
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite part of getting older

Well, not much. But I will say that aging allows you to be your own person without caring what others think about you anymore; Gaining wisdom and learning just how precious life really is; And really loving and appreciating Family and Friends!!!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend