Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust...

Discussion

Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

When fighting against aging, don't forget to include your bust, neck and decolletage in your anti-aging skin care. Body parts that are exposed to the sun and other natural pollutants can reveal one's age as fast as your face. To help we're giving away Liz Earle's Superskin Bust Treatment ($52 value) to 50 lucky readers.

Packed with plumping ingredients like kigelia extract and mangosteen, this light serum helps to visibly smooth skin, it’s rich in omega-3 to firm skin that has lost elasticity due to sun exposure, weight change or menopause. Don't miss out on adding this crucial product to your anti-aging arsenal! 

Liz Earle Bust Serum 

To enter:

1. Fill out this form
2. In the comment section share what your favorite part is about getting older by Wednesday, June 8th at 6 p.m. PST.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

134 Replies

shaundizzle
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about getting older...

Not only gaining wisdom...

but also passing it on.

I love helping people out with things that i can. I am always one to offer any advice on opinions that i can for my younger friends, and older ones too that are going through similar things i have gone through.

knowing that i helped someone out and put a smile on their face, also puts a smile on my face : )

keatonkat
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite thing about getting older

I'm still above the dirt! <g>

jerseygirl137
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

I guess the best part of getting older is feeling comfortable in your skin.

awan0912
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
re:

MY favorite part--getting wiser as I grow older!

jeanette1515
2 years, 10 months ago
my favourite part of getting older

the favourite part of getting older is to experience how greatly our bodies are naturing with age.

Not are we getting more wiser with time ,but our bodies are only starting now in this peak to bloom to its potential..

MED401
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

My favorite part about getting older is realizing how much I thought I knew in my youth.....and didn't.

MichalG
2 years, 10 months ago

Although there are some minor issues with skin tone, skin discoloration, a few wrinkles and often appearing gray hairs...I would not trade what I have learned about the beauty of life, love, and myself for the physical body I had at 20!  There is a calm confidence that we can gain as we mature, a special spiritual connection we have with our ancestral heritage and the rhythm of the earth, that allow us to see beyond the facade and capture the essence of living.  Life is beautiful, challenging, frustrating, joyous, sad, and thoroughly engaging at 50!

volta
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Enter For a Chance to Win 1 of 50 Liz Earle Active Skincare Superskin Bust Treatment

It's a no brainer (no pun intended)---the best part about getting older is gaining knowledge and wisdom through life experiences!

kelly_swenson
2 years, 10 months ago
older

The best thing about getting older is embarrassing my kids. :)

Angeltea9
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite Thing About Getting Older

My favorite thing about getting older is : I get wiser & have more time to myself now that the kids are all grown & out on their own.Laughing

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend