Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » The Right Eyeliner

Discussion

The Right Eyeliner

Im looking for a eyeliner that is creamy and last all day.I want an eyeliner that can do a great job just like in the picture.
orig-9355351.jpg

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

volta
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: The Right Eyeliner

Mac Fluidline is probably the best bet. Although, I think it's more important to make sure you invest in a great brush. 

ThePolishedCowgirl
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
L'Oreal Carbon Black Liquid Eyeliner

I like the L'Oreal Carbon Black liquid E/L because it has a felt tip that gives precise lining.  And it lasts all day.  MAC fluidline is great too.

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 10 months ago
I agree with Volta...

Gel/cream liner is a good way to go, but make sure you have a good brush! MAC Fluidline, Stila Smudgepots and Physicians Formula Gel Creamliners are some of my favorite liners, and the PF trio comes with its own fabulous brush.

Liquid is good too, but can be hard to use. Eyeliner marker/pens are easier but not as dramatic looking as liquid.

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

These are some great liner suggests, I would just add that if you want it to last all day, try using an eyelid primer before applying it. Urban Decay makes a great one and it can help almost any eye product last longer.

aly7
elite
2 years, 10 months ago

I like the Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners. I have the color Bronze and it is co creaym and it really stays put. I think the proce is around $18 and the pot is really big. I have been putting it on with Tarte Double Ended Eyeliner Brush.

PD
2 years, 10 months ago
Long Lasting Eyeliner

I have two favorite eyeliners and both will last until I take it off. One is Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner and the other is Clinique Cream Brush On Liner. I have oily eyelids and that's my test of a good liner. I've tried many eyeliners and find those two do the job.

tedoymisojos
2 years, 10 months ago

I think Clinique's creme/gel liners are much more creamy than any other creme liner Ive tried including the Mac fluidlines. I know you wont be disapointed, they are cremey, pigmented, rich and dont dry out.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend