Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » whats you everyday foundation?

Discussion

whats you everyday foundation?

just comment away!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

46 Replies

KelseaT
allstar
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Re: whats you everyday foundation?
Supernaturalfan posted:

I like both Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer in Medium to Neutral (I think that's the name) and Olay's Definity Color Recapture in Light/Medium.  The Olay product gives coverage like a light foundation if you use concealer.

I just am using up Revlon's Age Defying foundation, and I am tempted to try Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse since I've read good things about it on both here and in Allure.  I hope it doesn't turn out to be  nightmare like the dream cream mousse formula in a compact.

I used to only have & use one foundation, but I read in one of Bobbi Brown's books that you should have at least two: One for summer and one for winter.  She said your skin can feel/look different due to seasonal changes, as well as hormonal ones.  So, I use whatever formula I think my skin needs that day.

Yes you should have mroe than one foundation. Skin color changes with seasons. I have four shades. Summer, fall, winter, spring.

KelseaT
allstar
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: Re: whats you everyday foundation?
saifai posted:

My current favorite is Maybelline Fit Me, and if it's a more dressy event I'll pull out the Revlon Colorstay. If I'd rather go natural, I might use a Stila tinted moisturizer instead.

I am a huge fan of Revlon ColoStay. except the concealer in the line. It was like using water.

inthemiddles
insider
1 year, 2 months ago
Re: whats you everyday foundation?

These days it's CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. It is primer, concealer and foundation in one liquid with a pump. Gives a matte finish for most of the day.

GigiSD
elite
1 year, 1 month ago

For most of the year, it's Lancome's "Dual-Finish All Day Wear Versatile Powder Makeup." It comes in a huge range of shades; a few quick swipes leave your skin porcelain-like, and it lasts all day. With Pennsylvania's bitter-cold winter, I often switch to Lancome's "Renergie Lift Makeup" (with an SPF of 20). This lightweight liquid prevents wrinkles and adds even more moisture to my often-parched skin.

Alana_Danes
insider
1 year, 1 month ago

MAC Studio Sculpt in NC20.

GigiSD
elite
1 year, 1 month ago

I have been using Lancome's "Dual-Finish Versatile Powder Foundation" for years now. It is available in many lovely shades, swipes on easily and seamlessly (it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything but perfect skin), and can be used wet if I'm have complexion problems and need more coverage.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend