Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » whats you everyday foundation?

Discussion

whats you everyday foundation?

just comment away!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

46 Replies

crazygirl21
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: whats you everyday foundation?

Currently it's L'Oreal Infaillable foundation, it has great coverage and blends well into my skin it does last quit awhile, but that's with powder on top.

makeupmatrix
2 years, 8 months ago
My everyday foundation is MAC Studio Tech

This provides great coverage, and really lasts. I could not live without this foundation. For more information, check out the Makeup Matrix website.

michelle_phelps
2 years, 8 months ago
everyday foundation

I love Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer during the day...  have also used Make Up Forever HD Invisible Coverage Foundation at night... it's great for coverage!

tiffany_marie_gaal
2 years, 8 months ago
BE Original

At the moment I'm still using my trusty BE. It is one of very few that carries a shade pale enough that doesn't appear either orange or pink. I'm looking to buy a liquid to have around too - currently investigating Giorgio Armani Silk foundation, Becca Luminous Skin Colour, Lorac Natural Finish Foundation, and the MUFE HD foundation.

PPolished
insider
2 years, 8 months ago

I use Lancome Ieint Idole Fresh Wear. It's pretty light and is more like a moisturizer instead of a heavy foundation. It gives great coverage and seriously goes a long way. I bought mine a few months ago and there's more than half left. Definitely recommend this!

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 8 months ago

I use Korres Wild Rose with SPF 20 every day underneath my eyes and to hide some of the freckles on my nose. I use W3LL People Narcissist foundation/concealer stick underneath my eyes and for any spot treatment. 

beccacosmetica
insider
2 years, 4 months ago

MAC Studio Sculpt in NC20 or if I'm looking for lighter coverage and a more dewy finish I like ModelCo's Fluidsplash 3-in-1 foundation in Shell (02) :)

catherinewingle
2 years, 4 months ago

Revlon PhotoReady Make-Up. Its the best among all the foundation i have ever tried.

Hydrolyze

haley_beckham
2 years, 4 months ago
Foundation!

I can admit that I'm a Merle Girl!

I wear so much Merle Norman because I worked there for so long! 

I wear their Flawless Effect liquid foundation in L10 and finish it with their Ultra Chiffon powder! The Flawless foundation has a really lightweight texter while still providing the coverage you need! It's very photo friendly and is good for every skin type! I love it. The combo stays on ALL day. 

But USE A PRIMER. and any foundation can work and be flawless and stay on :)

If my tips helped please check out my blog! http://abeautybrouhaha.tumblr.com/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Oops

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend