Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » whats you everyday foundation?

Discussion

whats you everyday foundation?

just comment away!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

46 Replies

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
o sweet

im afraid the maybelline will break me out

DevranM
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: whats you everyday foundation?

Lancome Teint Miracle. Absolutely LOVE it. Very lightweight and lasts all day :)

aly7
elite
2 years, 10 months ago

The maybelline one does not break me out at all. I completely LOVE it. It is the only foundation I will use an more. I ditched all of my other ones!

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

Lately I've been using Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. It gives nice sheer coverage and hasn't made me break out. I also really like Clinique Even Better Foundation and Estee Lauder Healthy Radiance makeup.

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
fit me

what do you think of fit me? and i really like even better

beautyelements
2 years, 10 months ago
whats you everyday foundation?

Im loving Arbonne's tinted moisturiser.  ive never really seen the piont of tinted moisturisers or found them very effective.But i love this one it gives me a beautiful dewy coverage while toning down any redness that i have (eg - around my nose and chin) and it is super-hydrating.  I then just set it with a very light dusting of their mineral powder and i get a beautiful natural finish :-)

much love

claire

xoxo

aly7
elite
2 years, 10 months ago

If you want a little bit of a cheaper tinted moisture- Covergirl Aqua Smoothers is great.

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I like both Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer in Medium to Neutral (I think that's the name) and Olay's Definity Color Recapture in Light/Medium.  The Olay product gives coverage like a light foundation if you use concealer.

I just am using up Revlon's Age Defying foundation, and I am tempted to try Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse since I've read good things about it on both here and in Allure.  I hope it doesn't turn out to be  nightmare like the dream cream mousse formula in a compact.

I used to only have & use one foundation, but I read in one of Bobbi Brown's books that you should have at least two: One for summer and one for winter.  She said your skin can feel/look different due to seasonal changes, as well as hormonal ones.  So, I use whatever formula I think my skin needs that day.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
I switch between Mary Kay and Clinique, as well as my temptu airbrushing system.

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
o

i have a luminess air system and love it!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend