Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » whats you everyday foundation?

Discussion

whats you everyday foundation?

just comment away!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

46 Replies

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
o ok

i want to try that!

volta
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: whats you everyday foundation?

I alternate between Mac Pro Longwear, Bare Minerals Original & Matte foundation. 

ThePolishedCowgirl
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Coverage

It's awesome for photography and it really hides those imperfections!

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
mufe

Ive tried that. i really liked it but i cant continue buying it :/ too pricey for me.

tokyonista
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Clinique Almost Makeup

Sheer and natural looking- but lately I've been searching for a foundation with more coverage (that doesn't clog my pores!) I've been thinking of buying a mineral foundation from the Sheer Cover line.. I wonder if it's worth it? 

tokyonista
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
clinique almost makeup

i think you should try korres wild rose foundation. its water based and free of toxins. it might help if you need a bit more coverage :D

tokyonista
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
Korres Wild Rose

thanks for the suggestion- i'll be going to sephora to restock on some beauty products so i'll definitely check it out!

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago

I'm sure you'll love it. I can't use anything else besides it now.

aly7
elite
2 years, 10 months ago

On most days- I use a tinted moisure. I am IN LOVE with covergirls Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisture for just a hint of sheer color and good coverage. For foundation, I can't live with out my Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse. I mean, I LOVE it. It is so easy to blend, stays on all day, and the bottle is pretty big.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend