Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » whats you everyday foundation?

Discussion

whats you everyday foundation?

just comment away!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

46 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Covergirl Clean Foundation--

Best color, best blending, best coverage, AND doesn't irritate my skin. The best for me!

saifai
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Re: whats you everyday foundation?

My current favorite is Maybelline Fit Me, and if it's a more dressy event I'll pull out the Revlon Colorstay. If I'd rather go natural, I might use a Stila tinted moisturizer instead.

graces88
2 years, 4 months ago

I use MOTIVES by Loren Ridinger Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation. It's great for my oily skin. I don't get the heavy oily feeling at the end of the day. It's like not wearing make-up at all.

www.marketphilippines.com.ph/amazinggraces

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
What's my everyday foundation?

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Light Ivory.

KelseaT
allstar
1 year, 1 month ago

My everyday foundation is Revlon ColoStay liquid foundation. It's heavy coverage for my red cheeks, zero irritation and it lasts through all my derby practices even when I sweat. Have yet to find another that good.

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 10 months ago
MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 foundation

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago

how do you apply the mac pro long wear? i own it and i cant seem to make it look natural..

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Everyday Foundation

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Everday fiundation.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Everyday Foundation

I love L'Oreal's  new "Magic Smooth Souffle."  It goes on really smoothly, leaves a matte finish, good coverage.  Doesn't make your face shiny, and you don't need powder.  It's not too expensive.  You can get a coupon online at Ulta.com.  They always have a coupon for "drugstore" type products. Also look for Ulta's flyer in the Sunday paper ads.  They usually have a coupon for $3.50. The product costs about $14.00.  I have used MAC, Too Faced, Benefit and Stila.  But I love the L'Oreal souffle.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend