Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Summer is just around the corner -- that means it's time to get your skin hydrated. Fortunately for you we've partnered with Nivea to give TWO  Total Beauty readers a set of their New NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products, and just in time for you to have some fun in the sun. Don't miss out on your chance to win these products!

NIVEA Express Hydration Products
What's included in the giveaway: 

NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion, $8.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel, $7.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Serenity Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz

How to Enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can let you know if you win (VERY IMPORTANT). Second, comment below sharing what your favorite thing about summer is by Tuesday, May 31st by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

75 Replies

katprincess
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about summer.....

My Favorite Thing about summer is........

Going to the beach to swim and sunbathe! Cool

My skin is so dry in the summer though. My skin is itchy and peeling. Mostly my arms and legs.

HELP ME!!!!! Cry                                              

steadyeddie925
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite Summer Thing is...

All the concerts and festivals that come in the summer months.

skmpuddsmom
2 years, 10 months ago
New Nevea "Express Hydration" Giveaway.

After having taken a shower with New Nivea Express Hydration shower product and applying the Lotion I would sit outside in a just cut lawn. There is nothing fresher in the summer then the smell of Nivea products and the freshness outside!

vfermeaux
2 years, 10 months ago
SUN and WARMTH!

I moved last year from Toronto, Canada to Atlanta, GA and I'm experiencing some serious sun and warmth. The Atlanta weather is becoming my favorite summer things... Wink

Val

alexis_victoria_krascomartin
2 years, 10 months ago
NIvea Givaway!

Id Love It To Stay mousterized by Nivea this Summer!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend