Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Summer is just around the corner -- that means it's time to get your skin hydrated. Fortunately for you we've partnered with Nivea to give TWO  Total Beauty readers a set of their New NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products, and just in time for you to have some fun in the sun. Don't miss out on your chance to win these products!

NIVEA Express Hydration Products
What's included in the giveaway: 

NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Body Lotion, $8.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Express Hydration Freshening Gel, $7.99 (SRP) for 13.5 oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Cashmere Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz
NEW! NIVEA Touch of Serenity Body Wash, $5.99 (SRP) for 16.9 fl oz

How to Enter: First, fill out your contact information in this form so we can let you know if you win (VERY IMPORTANT). Second, comment below sharing what your favorite thing about summer is by Tuesday, May 31st by 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

75 Replies

carri08
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer

Hanging out by the pool, cooking out with friends and family and camping.

kath731
2 years, 10 months ago
Almost Summer!

Can't wait. No more worrying about snow and ice, at least for a while. I love spring and summer.

jean_hansen
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite thing about summer

Anything outdoors is where I want to be.  The beach, my garden, hikes. I love nature!

jean_hansen
2 years, 10 months ago
Summer Favorites

I love any activity near water: canoeing, kayaking, swimming and wind-surfing.

MED401
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
NEW NIVEA Express Hydration Body Products.

Warm balmy days with no snow.  Especially the no snow part.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 10 months ago
summer fun

I enjoy riding my bike everyday - walking the dogs, sitting outside with friends

MissMoody
2 years, 10 months ago
my favorite thing about summer

VACATIONS!!! I'm so looking forward to a wonderful beach vacation with my family in August. We haven't been on a trip together as a whole family in 6 years & I can't wait to spend time with them & soak up some sun at the beach!

jessica62781
2 years, 10 months ago
Favorite thing about summer

My favorite thing about summer is taking my kids to the pool.

melikegarfield
2 years, 10 months ago
SUMMER...

I just love having a chance to spend time with friends and family...especially outside! It is the rare time when the people I enjoy have the time to relax!

TBjunkie
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
My favorite thing about summer is...

the gorgeous California sunsets.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend